Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues.
(17-07-2017, 02:53)1hornylass Wrote: Disconnecting and logging on and off is something I do on a daily basis, so I know that hasn't been a problem for me.  I was speaking in general terms since the site problems have been happening of not really having a way of knowing how/if/when the site problems have affected me.  On a normal day I can have a quiet hour as I keep very irregular, and at times, long hours due to insomnia, but it's never been for a few hours.  By not having anyone message me to say they've had problems trying to enter my cam room or the regulars who miss a regular session means I can't actually say how it's affected me other then it's been dead and no  credits earned.  I may have been showing on the site and able to cam but I genuinely wouldn't know.

Is it any better for you now? I'm in the same situation as I haven't got regulars yet (new profile) so I was unsure if it was me but I had mine on for hours and had nothing so when the ladies mentioned there was problems it made sense. Last night it seemed to be all back to normal. So fingers crossed everything so fixed and sorted x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. - by Teen_elly - 17-07-2017, 08:37

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct cam issues - GOOGLE CHROME AnnabelleCollins 0 4,431 26-09-2017, 12:01
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins
  cam issues Tara25 2 5,798 24-09-2017, 19:04
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl
  Playing rental videos - Issues ripstern 1 5,053 07-07-2017, 18:40
Last Post: admin
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 421,367 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin
  Tour listing issues Catriona 1 4,071 25-09-2016, 09:39
Last Post: sarahxxx