Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

dilemma
Did you get your aw problem sorted Kate
No, I've not been back on yet. I'm tidying up the apartment ready for inspection. It's suprising how much has needed doing considering I hardly do anything here. Bedroom is tidy now, I've packed away any dubious things ready for my tour and the kitchen is tidy. I've taken the rubbish down, so no evidence there and am on my second load of washing. Just got the bathroom to tackle now.
get a few from the races but they usually come to me

get more of the golfers with turnberry & troon not being far away
That's good then. Sadly Worcester doesn't have any big events to look forward to or draw people in.
(23-07-2011, 17:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No, I've not been back on yet. I'm tidying up the apartment ready for inspection. It's suprising how much has needed doing considering I hardly do anything here. Bedroom is tidy now, I've packed away any dubious things ready for my tour and the kitchen is tidy. I've taken the rubbish down, so no evidence there and am on my second load of washing. Just got the bathroom to tackle now.

You will be fine Kate, dont worry.
The major shortcoming in this story Lolo is that you have not told us the names of the horses which they suggest you bet on. Come on and be a sport and share!
(23-07-2011, 19:08)monty69 Wrote:
(23-07-2011, 17:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No, I've not been back on yet. I'm tidying up the apartment ready for inspection. It's suprising how much has needed doing considering I hardly do anything here. Bedroom is tidy now, I've packed away any dubious things ready for my tour and the kitchen is tidy. I've taken the rubbish down, so no evidence there and am on my second load of washing. Just got the bathroom to tackle now.

You will be fine Kate, dont worry.

Thank you xxx
(23-07-2011, 19:33)Hicky Wrote: The major shortcoming in this story Lolo is that you have not told us the names of the horses which they suggest you bet on. Come on and be a sport and share!

i get that info on mon
(24-07-2011, 00:45)lolo Wrote:
(23-07-2011, 19:33)Hicky Wrote: The major shortcoming in this story Lolo is that you have not told us the names of the horses which they suggest you bet on. Come on and be a sport and share!

i get that info on mon

Ha ha, that shows that both like to play their cards pretty close to their chests Big Grin

Kate, you will be fine and you will have a great time on your tour,

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]