Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Uniforms and costumes - male only
Lol you want to be careful DS, otherwise some might think you a bit of a poser Ha ha
Still one day my physique might return to something resembling yours!! Good for you.
she is going to have a heart attack, hey no complaints here keep posting
Monty I was breathing in. Luckily with my complexion when I hold my breath I tend not to go blue very quickly Big Grin. I prefer exhibitionist then poser Big Grin
He he, fair enough DS. Well I can report that I dont have to breathe in quite so much as I used to - still a way to go yet but I will get there. Then will need to do loads of exercise to build up the muscle!
Then I might have arrived lol
Monty Good luck with your diet you sound like your doing well. My last diet I lost 3 stone in 9 weeks. I have put some weight back on so I'm being a bit careful now. My problem was dieting so hard and losing too much weight made me look ill. I've always been quite stocky and to go skinny wasn't me. I went from a 36" waist to a 30"
DS, I think I'm falling in love. That drill! And the cheeky little tape measure peeking out really had me excited. Mmmmm.
Woof, woof - as they say.
(26-07-2011, 16:02)SassyAnn Wrote: DS, I think I'm falling in love. That drill! And the cheeky little tape measure peeking out really had me excited. Mmmmm.
Woof, woof - as they say.

Ann I have told you before it is not good manners to dribble and drool so much mind saying that I have just had to wipe my chinWink

It might be a laugh to do some posing as well but I cant think who I could get to do the photos - my OH would definitely be suspicious if I asked her!!
Just for you (you know who you are)

[Image: uniform.jpg]

Well Mr Smith, looks like you are in a place where coffe is best not spilt or splashed about!! I take it that it must be some sort of aircraft??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uniforms abcdef 31 34,124 06-12-2012, 00:06
Last Post: gemini's secret