AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEEDBACK
Star 
Hey Girls and Guys  Heart

I wanted to post this thread just to see if I am the only one who seems to be having a Feedback problem...well not a problem as such but in regards to recieving feedback from other members after shows...

I could have 5 to 15 or more shows in Group and Private over the 4 minute mark daily...all who state they love the shows etc (if they didn't I guess they wouldn't be sepdning their credits on me) yet it is rare that time is taken after the show to leave me feedback even though as soon as I finish a show I leave feedback straight away.

I didn't know if it was just me or whether it's the guys who just can't be bothered  Undecided
I think it's just that guys can't be bothered most of the time. I have so many who come back time after time but never leave feedback, that I now only leave feedback for a new client if I really enjoyed it and hope he'll return. For everyone else I only leave it if they leave it for me. To be honest I don't really see the point of leaving a cam or phone client feedback unless they're a problem.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
(28-06-2017, 16:12)Gizzi Wrote: I think it's just that guys can't be bothered most of the time. I have so many who come back time after time but never leave feedback, that I now only leave feedback for a new client if I really enjoyed it and hope he'll return. For everyone else I only leave it if they leave it for me. To be honest I don't really see the point of leaving a cam or phone client feedback unless they're a problem.

I am glad it is not only me then and come to think of it I have never really looked at it from that point of view but you are right as we are offering a service so unless they become a regular there really is no need for us to leave feedback. Thanks Gizzi  Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _BrandiFoxx_ for this post:
  • Verity
Offer them the pin for your pvt gallery when they leave feedback.........x