Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not been paid
I'm not one to be a bitch to other cam girls who haven't been paid as we have all been in the same boat at one time or another and we all know the stress of waiting for your money to come in if you're a little tight that week but honestly Tara you need to sort your finances out. The moment you're not paid you're on here making threads IN HUGE CAPITALS, you even do it when pay is perhaps only a few hours late and not even a full day. I've never commented on it but your comment above really irked me. A majority of us have young children who need fed and if you're not responsible enough to have that in hand without living for your daily pay out every day then you seriously need to consider restructuring your spending habits.
Have to say, I do agree with the above sentiment (re: feeding your kids!).

If the last crisis taught girls anything at all, it was DO NOT LIVE HAND TO MOUTH, DP PAYOUT TO DP PAYOUT.

Rule one for anyone who is self employed, regardless of the line of work, is make sure you have a "buffer".

When you get to the point of having to desperately chase LATE pay (it's very very very rarely missing and if so, it's a matter of a day maximum) you do need to reconsider your finances, especially when you have children. You can't be at that.

I think it is just the sheer quantity of posts from OP chasing late pay. And it's always inevitably fine within an hour or two, does that not tell you posting here all the time about it is a bit moot?
Sorry not op, the other one..
The reason why some having been paid is because AdultWork had to change their payment processor again. The previous one suddenly stopped providing adult service payment processing.

Happily; AdultWork clearly had a contingency plan as they have learned from last time and managed to set up a new processor very quickly. Payments were sent to be credited to accounts yesterday. However; because it's a new banking system, there are likely to be delays.

Many of you may well have been paid today.

For clarity; please see the current state message from AdultWork as detailed below:

This weeks payments were made through a new payment partner after our previous partner unexpectedly withdrew their services for Adult Business.

We have sent the confirmation emails and met our obligation in informing you that payments have been made. Unfortunately with ever changing banking relationships we can’t guarantee things that are beyond our control and the receipt times may differ to what you have been used to.

Our new payment partner has today informed us that the value date for these payments is today (01.06.2017) and that you should expect to see accounts credit within 24 hours.
Hi, you can call us, Mon-Fri 5pm-7pm on UK landline 02892108055.

I believe this thread is mixed with notes about delays in both AW and DP payments, if you need further help, call us please as I am unsure whos who in this thread sorry.

For the posts mentioning wrong amount of pay, its most likely the correct amounts just arriving at the wrong times. Eg funds sent via the older processor taking a few days to arrive but as the switch to the new processor already happened and funds tha are being sent are arriving quicker than the older bank then people are mixing their payments up unfortunately. But if you do believe it is wrong, contact us please.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
shocked!!!

still nomoney in my account

1260 pounds pending since 20th may, emailing you again and again

you replied u would check with bank that you tranfered 838 pounds on 20th...what was that...first of all it was 1260 and secondly i NEVER GOT ANY MONEY...

none so far
Hi, thanks for pointing that out, the staff member who done it processed it at -33.5% on the net instead of the gross.

1,800.52 -33.5% = £1197.34 (correct amount).
They instead done -33.5% on the 1,260.36 value giving the £838.

I have sent the difference of £329.20 to your account now, it may only show in the morning due to it being sent late night on a weekend.

The the original transfer. I will check in with the bank on it and let you know.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hello,

I received an email on Sunday saying I would be paid on Monday but my credits have still not been taken out and I havnt been paid.

Any help would be great thanks Smile

My AW user name is Lottie_xx
Hi Lottie. Funds sent.

Thanks for letting me know.

adultworkbanner4