Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not been paid
yh must be bank hol-not been paid either x
(08-05-2017, 09:55)admin Wrote: Hi, looks like staff got to it 10mins before me  09:45.

Should be in now. I believe the delay was my fault sorry.

Thanks

hiya,

Im on daily pay and not been paid for 2 days, could i request to be paid today please?

Thank you 

Polly x
(29-05-2017, 11:39)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 11:28)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hiya. Is there a delay on the bank processing today? I noticed the credita left my account early this morning but have not reached my bank account yet. Thanks xx

Yeah i was wondering this too. Maybe because it's a bank holiday money wont be in until tomorrow? xx

Yeah could possibly be, just wanted to check as it was the same last time i transferred x
(29-05-2017, 14:47)Kitty_sinn Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 11:28)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hiya. Is there a delay on the bank processing today? I noticed the credita left my account early this morning but have not reached my bank account yet. Thanks xx

Yeah i was wondering this too. Maybe because it's a bank holiday money wont be in until tomorrow? xx

Yeah could possibly be, just wanted to check as it was the same last time i transferred x

I've been paid now about an hour ago .. But it's totally wrong amount.. I've added my earning up for last 13 days and I'm way out on what I should of had in my bank.. Anyone else having this problem? Xx
(29-05-2017, 15:07)xPrettyPollyx Wrote:

I've been paid now about an hour ago .. But it's totally wrong amount.. I've added my earning up for last 13 days and I'm way out on what I should of had in my bank.. Anyone else having this problem? Xx

Yeah i've been paid now x
(29-05-2017, 20:39)Kitty_sinn Wrote:

Were you paid right amount? I'm fuming.. No one's even bothered replying... This is my only income should of had a few hundred and they paid me 80 didn't get paid for 2 days before that either.. It's a bit frustrating now... I got little mouths to feed here and rely on my AW money....
ive not been paid today Sad also have lil mouths to feed so really do rely on this Sad xxx
(30-05-2017, 11:10)xPrettyPollyx Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 20:39)Kitty_sinn Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 11:39)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Yeah i was wondering this too. Maybe because it's a bank holiday money wont be in until tomorrow? xx

Were you paid right amount? I'm fuming.. No one's even bothered replying... This is my only income should of had a few hundred and they paid me 80 didn't get paid for 2 days before that either.. It's a bit frustrating now... I got little mouths to feed here and rely on my AW money....
I was paid full amount.

I think there may have been a delay because of bank holiday weekend? Have you tried whatsapp of skyping DP? Xx i'm sure with switching banks they are doing the best they can atm. Xxx hope you get sorted aoon xx
Hi I'm just currently registering with adultwork and am wondering how you get paid? I haven't had to put in any bank details and have just got my first booking through within minutes so am just wondering after you've completed the booking how and when do you get paid? thanks xx
hello

i am very worried now i was supposed to get 1260 pounds 10 days back and i still havnt

i have got next payment but what about first one

second one also 5 pounds less

not sure whats going around