Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scam group "The only way is XXX" sold, unfortunately, to more deceitful people.
I spoke with a girl that's in London Saphires and she said they take 50% off her earnings..

There's a certain group on Adultwork that's now advertising on peoples profiles to join their group, Since you can't message people to join groups anymore.

(06-05-2017, 09:37)Jbanks Wrote: There's a certain group on Adultwork that's now advertising on peoples profiles to join their group, Since you can't message people to join groups anymore.

This seems a bit underhanded. Do those group members know their profiles are being used to advertise on? Which group is it?
Hi, London Sapphires and Gems are only weekly pay also. They are just taking the piss out of unknowing members.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
A quick look through the groups and you'll find which group it is. There is already a post on here about them, but i'm not going to directly say which one. I agree, most groups are just taking the piss out of members, not only that it gives Adultwork a bad rep.

Saw the thread, of course its less talk daily pay :p
^^ Haha

[quote pid='93326' dateline='1494053249']
Admin

Hi all, had this sent in, its a flyer they have been handing around for their launch party (presented by PaulRaymond.xxx)

They propose to give you £100 as a signup bonus so they can take massive chunks of your earnings, they'll easily get that £100 back especially if you are a well known performer as the flyer appears to target. The smugness of this group of people is astounding. Greedy greedy vultures.

If you are in this group, just think how much money these people are making off your back all the while smiling at you and telling you their service is free and we arent talking a small amount, they are giving you only 50p per credit.

[/quote]

I would just like to set the record straight from Paul Raymond Publications perspective, as this post has been brought to my attention by a number of people over the last week.

The event on the 15th June is our Paul Raymond Summer Party. Which we hold every year along with a Xmas party and of course our PRP Awards. Strictly Models are sponsoring this event (Summer Party) to showcase the launch of their Strictly Models magazine, which will be hosted on our digitalmagazines.xxx platform. This is called marketing. They are also sponsoring a category at our Paul Raymond Awards 2017.

Paul Raymond doesn't own the Strictly Models / The Only Way is XXX brand in anyway shape or form, they are just a client of ours (who are sponsoring our events) like the many others we worked with over the many years we have been in business. We have worked with the guys at Strictly Models for a number of years now (5 years) and until this post came out, we have never heard a single bad word about them or their group or the owners. We have always found them to be professional, true to their word and an ever growing group on AdultWork.com. They always paid their bills to us on time, always been pleasant to work with and as I mentioned above, I/We have never heard a bad word about them from any members past or present. Paul Raymond would never associate themselves with as you put it, so called "scam group". We are a professional company that has a long history in the adult world and probably the longest in the UK. 

Hopefully this clears a number of points up. If anyone would like to speak to me directly, my email address is: mark.hassell@paulraymond.com or if anyone would actually like to attend our "Paul Raymond" Summer Party, please let me know.

Kind regards

Mark Hassell
Head of Sales & Marketing
Paul Raymond Publications
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mark PRP Hassell for this post:
  • Daniel_Strictly
Is the take 50% because AW themselves take 33%?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Hi, AW take -30% VAT is -6%.

They take a total of 20% as they dont pay the VAT. Even after VAT its a 14% charge.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Mark, thanks for posting.

Its clear as day something is wrong with the group, they are clearly scamming members, its not a maybe if or a but, its in black and white on their group page and their site. They say "free dailypay" for instance, yet never offer this in any way.

They deceive members.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scam Group Warning only_allure_models admin 0 2,909 05-05-2019, 22:06
Last Post: admin
  group "scam" ive done something stupid Blondie92 16 23,294 14-01-2016, 16:45
Last Post: admin