Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where to go for Website TECH SUPPORT?
Once in awhile I have a problem that I know is from the website but there is not option anywhere that I can find to report a problem, get a case # and await assistance.

The "email" system is horrible and I want to report a problem with the search function but there does not appear to be a documented process to report a problem and get an official response.

Am I missing something or is the lack of technical support (except in outages) deliberately not made available to subscribers and providers??? If they have it, then it is very well hidden, or I am a total idiot lol

thanks
If there is a general problem with the site check the 'current status' page for updates.........x
(26-04-2017, 22:57)Mistress_Silk Wrote: If there is a general problem with the site check the 'current status' page for updates.........x

Yes I did that and it didn't help lol.  Another thing - I think that the email system deletes anything that is more than a  year old. I have been an active member since 2015 and NONE of my messages from that year are there anymore. I use that system to recount previous conversations or to find a model who's name I forget lol