Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is your definition of being shy?
I'm much better than I was due to the kids and due to the help of DrC, and my good friend GC (who has also found me on here lol!)
As I was quiet at school I was a target for the bullies and that eats at your confidence and self asteem, nothing physical just verbal.. I was a bigger than them! But never fought back. I even ended up being bullied in 6th form by stupid yr 6/7 kids. I found it really hard when my comprehensive school didn't have a 6 th form so I had to change schools, I hated the new school but found friends in the music dept and I stayed there, I never made any friends in my 6th form I just didn't fit in.

Also I'm an only child, so my parents were and are over protective... Still. As much as I love them they are very high maintenance, and often forget I have my family to deal with, RC and my mum have had their runs ins, my mum had broken up my previous relationships through emotional black mail, i actually found a job in Oxford so I could move away from home, I needed it but my parents still expected me back home on my weekends off. I wish she had let me learn that the relationships wouldn't have worked rather than going on at me, not letting me out etc. Luckily DRC was a bit more stubborn lol!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by jayzee77 - 21-07-2011, 21:34
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 13:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:13
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:28
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 17:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 04:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 11:37