Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No pay received yet today
Hi Admin

Sorry to bother you on a bank holiday, but just wanted to make you aware that I have not yet received any payment into my account for yesterdays earnings.

I know Daily Pay can be made at any time during the day, but thought it was getting a little late now.

If you can check on this and send the funds over when you get a moment it would be great.

I am on auto Daily pay and user id is sultryshelley

Many thanks
There was an email sent out to say some banks would not be processing the payments until tomorrow hun. Depends on who you're with. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • admin
Ahh, thank you for letting me know hun - must have missed that one x
Hi, pay done ok yes but bank holiday today so I believe some arent going through correctly. Should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in with us.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you for the confirmation Admin. I am with Lloyds, so hopefully it will hit my account tomorrow. x
Hi Admin

Sorry to bother you again, but I am a little concerned now. Payment from Mondays earnings has now safely reached my account, thank you very much, but still nothing at all from Sunday.

I have rung my bank and they have said they can't see any pending transfers into my account.

Please can you let me know the exact figure that was transferred, as the Lady on the phone asked how much it was for, and I couldn't give her the exact amount (though I think I got it pretty close, she asked for an exact amount down to pence)

All other payments I made over the bank holiday weekend have now also been successfully processed from my account, so I am really concerned as to why pay from Sundays earnings is still not there.

Many thanks
Oh for goodness sake, Admin, sorry, please ignore that last post! I have just realised that Sunday & Monday were lumped together in one payment, what an idiot I am!

Thanks for sorting, most appreciated :-)
(18-04-2017, 13:21)sultryshelley Wrote: Oh for goodness sake, Admin, sorry, please ignore that last post! I have just realised that Sunday & Monday were lumped together in one payment, what an idiot I am!

Thanks for sorting, most appreciated :-)

I so associate with you here, I tell myself to "get a grip you plank!" all the time, you're not an idiot that's my title x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara30 for this post:
  • sultryshelley
Hi, glad its sorted.

Thanks for letting us know.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-04-2017, 20:37)sultryshelley Wrote: Ahh, thank you for letting me know hun - must have missed that one x

Check your junk folder for daily pay emails as quite a few always end up in mine for some reason........x