Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

LessTalkDailyPay Criminal Origins
Exclamation 
LessTalkDailyPay Criminal Origins / LessTalkDailyPay Scam

Seen this on twitter, lost my account to this group last year with 36 credits on it still, gave up after endlessly trying to leave the group, endless excuses from them.

Very well put together piece.

https://lesstalkdailypayblog.wordpress.com/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to disgruntled for this post:
  • Tara30
I don't like to make hasty judgments as some people were rather unpleasant towards admin during the payment crisis... calling DP a scam, who are defiantly not, they worked tirelessly, they even work Christmas day & bank holidays, when they offer a bonus they give it, all in all a great group to work with.

LessTalkDailyPay sounds like a total scam. I remember one girl saying that she'd been told she had to give back her £100 joining bonus, at the time I thought perhaps she'd have to earn a certain amount of money or be with the group for a certain amount of time, but apparently there were no terms and conditions.

It seems that every other time I come on here there are worrying threads about them. Today there are several. Having read the articles about them they sound like nasty pieces of work! I'm amazed that they're not in prison.

I suggest that the girls in this situation take screenshots of the threatening emails, and of your earnings, keep bank statements if you don't have them online. Keep all the evidence & send copies to AW, the police and take LessTalkDailyPay to the small claims court. They need to be stopped. DKB has an artical on leaving a scam group, I hope the girls who are trying to leave read it. I'm just feel really sorry for you Ladies who are in this position. If its daily pay you're after I can recommend this one. I hope no one else is lured into this scam group x
Out of every 1000 members their is always 1 unhappy one that has far to much time on their hands. Thanks for sharing what you found on Twitter Mr joined in April 2017 and this is my only post (^^^), I at least deserved an intelligent fan  Sleepy . I can't imagine how lonely you must be but a wise man once said, any feedback is better than no feedback and you're ranking my site extremely well with specific keywords so keep up the great work. If you need anymore info to twist, please get in contact as I am happy to share Smile
1 in 1000? This forum is full of people unhappy with lesstalkdailypay. The blog seems pretty extensive with proof why lesstalkdailypay is a scam.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EmmaEH for this post:
  • Tara30
Hi Emma.

When a member wants to complain they take it public i.e to the forum, when a member has something good to say they drop us a message. I haven't had time to read the blog and I doubt that I will have however, I can only imagine that it says all of the same things that were written on this forum in 2015 (going by the pictures) when I had maybe 10 members. That was a 'much' bigger conversation than this one yet we grew massively since than, had no effect on us and reason being is that we grow from referrals and 9/10 members in our group are more than happy to refer friends.

Thanks
Why would anybody want to join any group anyway lol? Best to go alone in my opinion.
Thumbs Down 
Who can sell a profile adultwork checked  and how much ?please Heart Blush verified....please again  Heart Heart
It's against TOS to sell profiles, Sandra.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin
What a wild thing to post on these forums Sandra, no wonder they didnt approve your account before.

Banned of course.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Alexiagarcia__, Ana_X
(13-04-2017, 23:45)TheWarning Wrote: Out of every 1000 members their is always 1 unhappy one that has far to much time on their hands. Thanks for sharing what you found on Twitter Mr joined in April 2017 and this is my only post (^^^), I at least deserved an intelligent fan  Sleepy  . I can't imagine how lonely you must be but a wise man once said, any feedback is better than no feedback and you're ranking my site extremely well with specific keywords so keep up the great work. If you need anymore info to twist, please get in contact as I am happy to share Smile

I think the phrase is "Any publicity is good publicity" meaning however derogatory it may be it still puts you in the public eye. Unless you can quote this "wise man".

I wonder how well your group would fare if all your members had as much negative feedback as yourself. Karma to you.