Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi naughty peeps, from LatexTrooper
Hi all. My name is LatexTrooper, and I'm an alcoholic... wait wrong forum LOL. No, I'm a filthmonger from Brum in the UK. Male, 30 years old and always looking for kinky fun! Also into BDSM, and love being a sub and having some pain and humiliation dished out on me. Please don't let that scare you though; I really am a nice chap :-D New to this forum malarkey, so any help would be much appreciated. Hoping to meet and chat with some likeminded filthy deviants. Bye for now.
welcome latex def plenty of filthy deviants here
Thanks for making me feel welcomeSmile x

(19-07-2011, 21:40)lolo Wrote: welcome latex def plenty of filthy deviants here

enjoy posting, look forward to reading your views

Hi LT!
Welcome to the forum. I recognise your profile name from somewhere, although can't place where. Lovely to have you hear though and do join in x
Welcome LT you should fit in realloy well here! Look forward to seeing you post.
Hi Latex Trooper nice to have you here like Monty says you sound like you will fit in well
Hi latex trooper
My reputation obviously precedes me LOL. Not sure where you recognise my profile name from Kate. My AdultWork profile is the same name, and also on Twitter. Plus have registered on a couple of femdom community sites with the same label, so perhaps you recognise from there. Anyway, thanks to you and everone else for making me feel so welcome. I can't wait to think up some filthy ideas for threads to get some naughty discussions going:-D

(20-07-2011, 08:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Welcome to the forum. I recognise your profile name from somewhere, although can't place where. Lovely to have you hear though and do join in x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Hello To ALL you Naughty Peeps Pho3nix 16 21,952 10-08-2011, 22:55
Last Post: Pho3nix