Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Laptops/notebooks compatible with justcamit
Hi ladiess Smile so im sooo stuck at the minute.
Basically my old laptop that iv cammed from for years has given up on me (i really cud cry im so not computer savvvy lol) yesterday i bought an acer aspire ES 15 thinking it was a laptop but when i opened it states its a notebook (duno the difference so if it works the same i apologise) cant turn it on as then i cant return it so i was wondering if any of you ladies know if it would be compatible with justcamit? Its also windows 10 which iv seen some people have had problems with..

Ohh gosh i wish i listened in school now haha

Anyways thankyou in advance if anyone knows any info on this.. 
Also if its not going to work what laptop's do you girls use? Xxxxx
Justcamit will work fine on a notebook. Notebook is just another term used for laptop.

As long as it has an i5 or i7 processor and 8gb ram or more then it should be fine for camming.

I don't currently use a notebook. I use a gaming computer. I am going to get a laptop so I can use it for cam when I go up to London for work and I'll most likely get a gaming laptop for that.

I always overspend on equipment for cam! Lol

Ive never used Windows 10 but I'm sure all the links mustbe ironed out by now.

Xxx
Thank you so much i may just bite the bullet n try lol 

Xxx
Intel Celeron n3350 dual core processor.
2.4GHz processor speed.
8GB RAM.
1TB storage.
Microsoft Windows 10.

This is what it has so not sure about the i5 or i7 thing? X
Are you planning on split camming?

If you are then it's definitely better to have an i5/i7 processor. If you are only camming to 1 site then it will likely be ok but it may get outdated (for camming) quicker.

Take a look at how much more a laptop with n i5/i7 processor and see how much more it is than the one you have now. If it's not much more or the same then go for the i5/i7.

Xx
I returned it earlier and now looking for one based on your advice tthanks so much i wud prob still be none the wiser without ur reply lol

Once i explain its for webcamming they all seem to get very flustered lol xx
Lol I bet they do! Their little brains must be ready to explode. X
Last question lol 
Would a hp pavillion with i5 processor and 8gb ram work? Xx
I can't see any reason why not. It's got the bits needed so I should think k so.

X