Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
(07-03-2017, 18:45)1hornylass Wrote: You paid with Visa to buy the AW website. ???  Nothing you say makes any sense and to come on here and call people names and make assumptions about them is bang out of order.  People are trying to help you but you just seem intent on being argumentative and having the belief you can do anything you want on AW.  The rules are there for everyone, so if you don't follow them, yes you will have your account suspended.

Thing the best think for you to do is to not use this forum as you obviously don't want any help, you are just intent on trying to stir things up and wind people up.

No 1hornylass I came on and tried to help ladies get money back off thieves and all I've done is reply to people who are having a go at me. What's I am saying is simple enoug Plenty ladies understand what I mean on other forums. I am entitled to defend myself. I am not after any  help here and just want to help ladies who have had credits stolen. And you're not a mod or admin so not your place to tell me not to post here. Also AW sell websites for 80 quid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits. - by Jessie45 - 07-03-2017, 19:22