Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
(07-03-2017, 13:43)KarinaCurrie Wrote: I very rarely post or reply here but really Jessie45???!?! Firstly you're a rank newb here so personally I believe you're just here to troll AW. Ana_x I really wouldn't bother as this person is talking the true definition of tripe. AW have never stolen credits and I've known quite a few well known models to have their accounts suspended due to disputes over publishing pics and rights etc and they've never lost their money once matters are clarified and settled. The T&C's are really very clear, regardless of your opinion insofar as 'I paid to position my availability so I alone should be entitled to state available wherever I damn well please' attitude.
Also, I personally find it strange to put funds into AW to pay for profile positions especially £80 worth?!? Hmm is that something fishy I smell or does one need a bit of balance active? On second thoughts that doesn't work for bullshit.
These forums really do amuse me at times which is why I visit them, but this post has topped the charts of some of the crap posted here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits. - by Jessie45 - 07-03-2017, 14:38