Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
(07-03-2017, 12:04)Ana_X Wrote: Ok, I can't get a drop of sense out of this.

From the outset it sound to me that anyone paying to put credits on their account (for what purpose? Paying for featuring etc or to boost their earnings under the mistaken belief that they will then reach the payout limit?) to then go ahead and request a chargeback by their bank is up to something shady to begin with.

I'm referring to somebody buying credits to top up their Adultwork account then when Adultwork closes the profile down you lose all the credits that you planned to use to pay for available today or showing number so you can call bank and get refund.

I understand you defending the thieves of course. You don't want them deactivating you too. You are like many other ladies afraid to say what they really think out of fear. So find it easy to suck up to them. X

Messages In This Thread
RE: A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits. - by Jessie45 - 07-03-2017, 13:26