Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

JustCamIT won't connect to server
I downloaded JustCamIt a couple of months ago as I wanted to try the DirectCam feature on Adultwork as I didn't have much luck just using Skype. 
When I tried to login using the details on my AW settings an error message saying 'cannot connect to server' popped up. I tried so many times to get it to work, checking and double checking the details were correct. I emailed the JustCamIt support and they said it must be a problem with the details provided by AdultWork. 
I tried again today to re-download JustCamIt and am having the same error message come up. 
Please could someone help and its frustrating that I can't start webcamming properly.
Thanks in advance!
Justcamit are sensitive about what passwords they accept. Change your password to have a capital letter and a number included and don't use any special characters. When you've changed it then see if justcamit works.

X
(06-03-2017, 22:55)Pixie Wrote: Justcamit are sensitive about what passwords they accept. Change your password to have a capital letter and a number  included and don't use any special characters. When you've changed it then see if justcamit works.

X

Hi Pixie. Thanks for your reply. I have since changed my password to have those things, tried JustCamIt and still doesn't work. Thanks anyway
Have you checked that your direct cam settings are all correct?

My details> edit profile> webcam > edit direct cam settings.

Also make sure that adultwork hasn't messed with your services by going to the registration details and making sure that the webcam box is ticked.

Last thing, are you verified?

Other than that, I would just mail them again and again until they tell me whats going on.

Good luck.

Xxx
And you need to have the same password as the one on AW.....x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can not connect to server? GeorgieLush 0 2,805 26-06-2013, 10:43
Last Post: GeorgieLush