Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Location for London incalls
Hi there,

I no longer have a London apartment, but would still like to be able to offer incalls in London a couple of times a week. Hotels are expensive compared with the bookings I will be taking...any ideas?

Thanks guys,

K xxx
There are a couple of people on AW letting rooms out. Go to Other Services - To Let and you will find a couple of good ones like Chelsea Studio etc..
(05-03-2017, 18:48)Cece Wrote: There are a couple of people on AW letting rooms out. Go to Other Services - To Let and you will find a couple of good ones like Chelsea Studio etc..

You can also rent directly from Chelsea Cloisters but not sure would be kitted up the same as KDB's. xx
I saw this & immediately thought of KDB's Chelsea studio!

Tx
Yes KDB place looks amazing! and with good rates as well Smile

How much is it to book at Chelsea Cloisters? I am guessing that will be even more pricey? x
Not necessarily. Probably about the same as KDB but maybe not the same amount of towels provided. From what I have heard KDB deals with the cleaning between each girl rather than some apartments who rely on the girls.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart How much is location a factor? (Esp in London) Hungergames83 14 21,023 09-11-2015, 12:41
Last Post: sarahxxx