Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DP can you please reply or let me know what is going on?
DP. I have messaged regarding an email I sent well over a week ago now with no response. I also asked about skype as there is never anyone online to respond to me, including no one online at present. I haven''t had a reply to another thread on this forum for days now either. I also haven't received any pay for today as of yet. Can you PLEASE PLEASE let me know what is going on? I have tried the email contact and skype contact as I know the forum is better for general discussions between cam workers, but I am out of ideas now and am baffled as to why I am not getting a response anywhere??

Thank you x
Hi, for the email left on skype, the emails from the past 2 weeks have had a reply. On skype, you said Hi and I said Hi but the next message said the "why isnt anyone responding" but you didnt tell me whats needed to be done. Emails are replied to and on skype I dont know what you want to put it bluntly sorry, why say no ones responding when you could of just said what you wanted Big Grin

I am still non the wiser at the moment, spit it out Big Grin

Will search for the other thread here, on skype, just type it and we will see it. We are on all the time daily.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(07-03-2017, 00:43)admin Wrote: Hi, for the email left on skype, the emails from the past 2 weeks have had a reply. On skype, you said Hi and I said Hi but the next message said the "why isnt anyone responding" but you didnt tell me whats needed to be done. Emails are replied to and on skype I dont know what you want to put it bluntly sorry, why say no ones responding when you could of just said what you wanted Big Grin

I am still non the wiser at the moment, spit it out Big Grin

Will search for the other thread here, on skype, just type it and we will see it. We are on all the time daily.

Thanks
Thanks for getting back to me. Lol i said no one is responding because i'd said what I wanted in the email etc. I sent it on the 27th Feb with no reply. No worries they have now replied on skype after a few days so i'll speak on there, thank you xx
Hi, sending the details on skype at the moment for you Smile

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4