Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Newbie Daily Pay Query
Question 
Hi all,

Newbie alert I'm afraid.  I've made a really good start on AW this week and enjoying it yay!  However, looking into Daily Pay as most of us are lol.  What are the pros and cons (apart from the obvious re: daily / weekly pay)?  

I have a few silly questions that I couldn't find answers to on the forums sorry!  Once you join Daily Pay are you part of a group re: will I still have independence over my profile? I'm presuming the Daily Pay part just deals with the financial side?  I suppose the most important question I wanted to know and I'm embarrassed to ask but from a financial perspective will I get more return from just using the AW system or from Daily Pay?  (I'm thinking a lot of new people will be thinking the same lol).  Apologies for all the daft questions, especially if they've been asked before. 

Any advice, opinions, feedback - all warmly welcomed lovelies!

Joi xxx
A bit of digging but I've worked out the financial side, fueled by coffee lol. xxx
I am not entirely sure what 'control' daily pay have on our profiles as haven't noticed anything with mine.I wish I had joined years ago.......x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin, JoiBleu
That's great, thank you Mistress Silk. I wasn't sure but having a look I would still have control over my own profile. Thinking about it today, I should've realised lol . xxxxx
Well ultimately when you join a group you no longer 'own' the profile which means the group can do what they want with your profile.
Hi, independence 100%.

In our service, directly monitored by AW, we have no control or rights over your profile, only the finance of it. Nothing can go wrong at all though as our company is quite open, non secretive etc, we have two public forums that members can post anything in if they feel something isnt right.

For the AW vs DP in regards to returns, in theory when in DP you get everything AW offers then alot extra from DP, eg constant daily advertising and also beign advertised in these forums top and bottom. We are the only service to have exclusive rights on these forums to advertise the members.

All advertising etc is completely free in the service, when it was introduced no extra charges were ever added on either.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu
That's amazing, thank you! Big Grin xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • admin
I worry about signing up using my AW username and password through a non-secure site Sad
Hi, change it and then change back after signing up.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4