Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

guys - what is your favourite outfit
do u need some cough medicine monty dont want u choking
No Lolo, but I reckon I could do with being Lolo'd that might work!
i will work my magic
(04-08-2011, 12:17)SassyAnn Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 14:59)Freddo Wrote: Just plunge straight in mate I did and have not looked back
there are some really lovely ladies on here
Not that I have meet any in person yet
But I have a list that I will definately see should they come my way
even if I have to rob a bank

Shame Freddo, us girls don't see bank robbers. Angel

With any luck you wwouldn't know unless I was caught and then it would have been pointless as I would lose all the money that I had found in the bank

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(19-07-2011, 16:42)lolo Wrote: so guys what your one favourite outfit u like to see on a booking

schoolgirlin stockings
a rangers man welcome dave
maybe I'll have to get a blue shirt then

I personally like to see my ladies in every day clothes, as your wife/girlfriend would wear most of the time. and then marvel at the transformation when disrobing. I would also like to see a girl in a one-piece fisnet body stocking with nothing else. you often see pictures of them but I've yet to find a girl who will wear one for me
(31-10-2011, 14:14)razzar Wrote: I personally like to see my ladies in every day clothes, as your wife/girlfriend would wear most of the time. and then marvel at the transformation when disrobing. I would also like to see a girl in a one-piece fisnet body stocking with nothing else. you often see pictures of them but I've yet to find a girl who will wear one for me

I've got one in black and one in red, but I'm the wrong colour for you Tongue
(31-10-2011, 14:14)razzar Wrote: I personally like to see my ladies in every day clothes, as your wife/girlfriend would wear most of the time. and then marvel at the transformation when disrobing. I would also like to see a girl in a one-piece fisnet body stocking with nothing else. you often see pictures of them but I've yet to find a girl who will wear one for me

I don't know where in the country you are but I can recommend CarlyG in Kent, she definitely wears a body stocking, and looks fantastic in it! She doesn't tour though so you might have to travel a bit, but I can guarantee an absolutely first class service!
I just want to have fun Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  girls - your favourite outfit on a booking abcdef 19 30,073 29-10-2011, 21:49
Last Post: Freddo
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,696 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman