Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NOT PAID
hi i havent been paid, ur saying funds sent so was wondering how long does it usually take to show up in my bank account? Sad
Hi, funds sent correctly.

Its a weekend night, they wont show until tomorrow morning but they have been sent ok this end.

Nothing at all to worry about.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello , really appreciate the daily pay service .. and having read various threads before posting, I am aware of the difficulties you are now experiencing.

I havent received my pay for three days.

Please if possible , i would like it tomorrow before 3pm as i require it!! xxx thank you ,

XXx thnx Colin and the team.!!!
(19-02-2017, 01:03)Namyra Wrote: Hello , really appreciate the daily pay service ..  and having read various threads before posting, I am aware of the difficulties you are now experiencing.

Please if possible , i would like it tomorrow before 3pm as i require it!! xxx  thank you ,  

XXx  thnx Colin and the team.!!!

I'm sure it will come soon enough. Sometimes it just doesn't show up until the next working day Undecided

Tx
(19-02-2017, 01:03)Namyra Wrote: Hello , really appreciate the daily pay service ..  and having read various threads before posting, I am aware of the difficulties you are now experiencing.

Please if possible , i would like it tomorrow before 3pm as i require it!! xxx  thank you ,  

XXx  thnx Colin and the team.!!!

I'm sure it will come soon enough. Sometimes it just doesn't show up in your bank account until the next working day Undecided

Tx
Hi Namyra, if not paid for three days its going to be one of these reasons:

Account inactive
Username changed
Account balance not over min

I searched for your username but was unable to find it. I have emailed from admin@dailypayservice.com requesting the current username so I can check account.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Namyra, found the account, it was reason number 3. Account not over min.

Account went over min yesterday and funds were sent today correctly and on time. Nothing wrong.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, i requested a payment on Friday evening but still haven't received anything? Just checking i filled it in ok lol Thanks
hi not been paid today x
Hi Tara25, sent at 13:20 today.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4