Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - your favourite outfit on a booking
(27-10-2011, 22:43)dollybird Wrote: The outfit which currently makes me feel the sexiest is a black wrap style dress , it is low cut and just shows my breasts off and as it is fastened by being tied at the side a slit is created so when I walk or cross my legs my stockings are revealed .

I then either slowly untie or my favourite he unties and unwraps me underneath no panties just a underbust corset and a lacy garter belt .

this has taken over from my old favourite outfit a short denim kilt and a tight white t shirt ,stockings nothing else just a grin and I liked to keep my kilt on something horny about half undressed fun.

oh and hello being brave and posting xx

What a brave post sexy lady, you had me tingling a bit with your undressing skills xxx

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(27-10-2011, 22:43)dollybird Wrote: The outfit which currently makes me feel the sexiest is a black wrap style dress , it is low cut and just shows my breasts off and as it is fastened by being tied at the side a slit is created so when I walk or cross my legs my stockings are revealed .

I then either slowly untie or my favourite he unties and unwraps me underneath no panties just a underbust corset and a lacy garter belt .

this has taken over from my old favourite outfit a short denim kilt and a tight white t shirt ,stockings nothing else just a grin and I liked to keep my kilt on something horny about half undressed fun.

oh and hello being brave and posting xx

Well I also am glad you were brave and posted. See it didnt hurt! It is fun on here, especially the more posts we get. Also nice to see another lady from the Garden of England on here Big Grin Loved your description of what you wear, certainly caused a stir for me Tongue
Like Kate I don't have ONE particular outfit I could say was my favourite, but I do believe that 'something' rather than nothing is best, no one wants it all laid out on a plate, the fun is in the peeling off - well I think it is anyway. That goes for men and women.

So 'dollybird' welcome to the forum and thank you for your post - the bit about your crossover dress was great. I'm sure it got the most 'stirrings' from the men.Smile
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Hello thank you all for the welcome
(28-10-2011, 14:37)dollybird Wrote: Hello thank you all for the welcome

Glad you popped your post cherry... Welcome. It becomes an addiction... Especially in 'off' weeks!!
My current fav is the black baby doll with red trim and I either wear it with my red stockings and killer heels or my new PVC thigh length boots xxx
I am always fully dressed when I open my door to a gentleman.
My fave outfit like that at the moment is a tight fitting dark grey wiggle skirt and a black top with poppers down the front that shows a bit of cleavage off.
My fave lingerie underneath at present is traditional black bra and suspender belt with a wicked thong from AP that has three sort of bits to it, it frames my botty nicely!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(28-10-2011, 14:37)dollybird Wrote: Hello thank you all for the welcome

Its good to see another lady from fairly close to me, might have to do some shopping soon Tongue

(27-10-2011, 23:02)Poshprat Wrote: I don't know why I mentioned the jeans bit, except that one of the carers who comes to sort out mum-in-law always wears tight jeans, and boots. She's in her forties, but she always has a very naughty twinkle in her eye,

Wow even at her age?

Amazing.

(29-10-2011, 07:35)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(27-10-2011, 23:02)Poshprat Wrote: I don't know why I mentioned the jeans bit, except that one of the carers who comes to sort out mum-in-law always wears tight jeans, and boots. She's in her forties, but she always has a very naughty twinkle in her eye,

Wow even at her age?

Amazing.

Its probably a glass eye Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guys - what is your favourite outfit abcdef 89 152,735 13-11-2011, 02:29
Last Post: Nick Meanswell
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,672 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman