Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay still not been paid
(25-10-2016, 12:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Just to let you guys know,

Pay On Request is working A-ok now, they seem to have cleared the backlog as I have just been paid, I put the request in on Sunday and it was in at midday today.

I requested last Thursday and still nothings come in.... i dont understand their queuing process if your sunday request has been paid before mine? Huh
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cleo_Specter for this post:
  • Naughtycouple18
oh no i'm worrying now , I've just filled in a form and bank details to join dailypay ? have I made a HUGE mistake ? worrying now
(25-10-2016, 12:24)tabooenglish Wrote:

Pay On Request is working A-ok now, they seem to have cleared the backlog as I have just been paid, I put the request in on Sunday and it was in at midday today.
I've also been paid on payout on request several times in the last few days

Im not saying 'i haven't been paid so i dont want anyone else to' but it seems pretty unfair that people are getting paid after a few days supposedly and others just like me haven't been paid for WEEKS ..where have the admins got to? i need to speak to one ASAP
god
(25-10-2016, 12:23)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:

Mind if i ask how many credits it was roughly as im still waiting and i think its done from small - to large maybe? Just a thought - don't mean to be rude if you dont want to disclose that xxx

+ my request has been in since the 12th of the month..and again on saturday, so before yours Confused  this lack of communication is very worrying

Hi! No it's OK, I would be asking too. It was just over 400 credits. 

I really hope admin is along for you soon to put your mind at ease. There is definitely an error somewhere as everything seems to be ticking over, totally feel your frustration x
(25-10-2016, 12:28)country-gal Wrote: oh no i'm worrying now , I've just filled in a form and bank details to join dailypay ? have I made a HUGE mistake ? worrying now

Well im looking to leave....some girls are getting paid allot sooner than others and not sure why, and with no infor from admin and waiting weeks more for pay than the normal AW rout im not happy to pay for a service i dont get Angry
(25-10-2016, 12:28)country-gal Wrote: oh no i'm worrying now , I've just filled in a form and bank details to join dailypay ? have I made a HUGE mistake ? worrying now

Please don't worry missus, as stressful and the situation must be for this lady, it would be an unfortunate rarity. Overall you get paid as and when you should. But of course you need to make your own call. I have been with them coming 4 years and I can honestly say they have always been very very good. But milage may vary I suppose xx
(25-10-2016, 12:30)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 12:23)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:

Mind if i ask how many credits it was roughly as im still waiting and i think its done from small - to large maybe? Just a thought - don't mean to be rude if you dont want to disclose that xxx

+ my request has been in since the 12th of the month..and again on saturday, so before yours Confused  this lack of communication is very worrying

Hi! No it's OK, I would be asking too. It was just over 400 credits. 

I really hope admin is along for you soon to put your mind at ease. There is definitely an error somewhere as everything seems to be ticking over, totally feel your frustration x

Mine was for he same amount and i requested it 3 days earlier and not been paid!....not sure whats going on
Thanks for your help MEF! 

I Will keep you all updated if anything enters my bank account throughout the course of the day xxx
well I've just changed my password , I don't want to take the risk of my profile being hacked and credits waiting to be processed disappearing , I feel awful thinking those words aloud as i'm sure the dailpay is bonafide but I have had only one response from the since yesterday and I appreciate there very busy but even though I like the sound of reciecving credits daily I don't want to risk losing my profile or pending transfers .......I have tried emailing DP asking if I joined would the pending transfers be left alone or would they deal with them too , but got no response , hope I haven't messed things up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else on Dailypay not been paid today? YoungMumBellaRose 10 11,295 09-12-2016, 09:43
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Dailypay not been paid SkyeSummers 3 5,615 07-12-2016, 08:49
Last Post: admin
  Dailypay; not been paid yet Bbwpinup24x 9 16,925 07-12-2015, 22:04
Last Post: admin