Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Paid?
Has everyone been paid? Because I haven't had anything yet! 
I have been patient, but now I am getting super worried.
i think most people have-contact aw...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • Dirtyjae
No iv not been paid since the 11th and they just ignore my emails. Make sure you know exactly how much you have earnt because they do underpay you.
I've never been underpaid... Are you on Payout on request lilliejones or auto dailypay?
I cant believe that we still havent been paid! I have sent so many emails and they just ignore me. I just want an update with what is going on to be honest!
(23-10-2016, 19:52)Dirtyjae Wrote: I cant believe that we still havent been paid! I have sent so many emails and they just ignore me. I just want an update with what is going on to be honest!

How long since your last payment? They're not ignoring you, I don't think DP simply have the manpower to reply to every single person. There are updates on the dailypayservice website for you to take a look at.
(23-10-2016, 19:52)Dirtyjae Wrote: I have sent so many emails and they just ignore me.

Dirtyjae it has been a very frustrating time for everybody, including Adultwork & Dailypay as well as everybody waiting to be paid, thankfully it is nearly over and I hope that Adultwork take their own advice and have other payment processes in place

I really hate to think how much money Colin has had to lay out helping everybody he can, yes he does it for the money but i don't believe he is not also a caring person.

Whilst it is frustrating for you and everybody else, if Colin has 300+ people emailing him 3-5 times a day, how is he able to process payments? This has been a big problem and really not helped the situation. I know it is hard to wait patiently, but each message takes 20+ seconds to open, read & delete, so 1500 emails could take him 5-8+hours to deal with and that is without the time it would take to respond to each one individually

He has been updating information on this forum and answering people on here with queries, he only has so much time in the day and as well as dealing with payments he has probably also had to find funds from other sources to keep money flowing.

And if you are with Adultwork, the amount of message they have probably been getting is far more.

The good news is,money is flowing, people are getting paid and it hopefully should be all sorted out in the next couple of days.

Sarah x x x
sorry but who is colin ? is he the member behind dailypay ? he deals with all the payments ? gosh I ask too many questions at times, I will shut up !!!!
(24-10-2016, 00:46)country-gal Wrote: sorry but who is colin ? is he the member behind dailypay ? he deals with all the payments  ? gosh I ask too many questions at times, I will shut up !!!!

Colin - big man in charge lol
(23-10-2016, 21:24)tabooenglish Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 19:52)Dirtyjae Wrote: I cant believe that we still havent been paid! I have sent so many emails and they just ignore me. I just want an update with what is going on to be honest!

How long since your last payment? They're not ignoring you, I don't think DP simply have the manpower to reply to every single person. There are updates on the dailypayservice website for you to take a look at.

I have not been paid since the end of september! All the credits have left my AW account but none to me.