Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DP PAYMENTS
if you think this forum is nasty you should try stripper web, yikes !!!!!!
sorry whos insulting who here? practice what your preach! i said im sure you can manage on 100 a day miss 'big cam girl' if you cant leave dp and put invoices in your self!! all i see of you on here is screaming 'poor me' 'people are picking on me' .......hmmmm sounds like someone is jealous with the immature big cam girl comment ,
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • iloveit38, sarahxxx, Tara25, YoungMumBellaRose
(10-10-2016, 09:41)cassey_fox Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 08:51)mistresscristal Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 00:07)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 23:46)laura20 Wrote: im pissed off with constantly being attacked on this forum by a bunch of utter bitches...i never start anything on here yet its always the same people,its disgusting, none of you would say half the shite u come out with with to my face yet u think because ur on a forum its ok ow about u shut your stupid mouth and keep ur nasty bitchy comments to yourselves CASSIE

i do hope colin you are going to take action against this vile scum, she hides her identity on here and screams shes been picked on at any given moment and calls people bitches and iv been told to shut my mouth......you have banned people for less!! she needs dealing with! fucking embarrassment

You're out of order. She simply asked a question. YOU have no right to get personal and call her "vile scum". Let's hope YOU find YOUR ASS BANNED!
who called who a bitch and stupid? wasnt me, i asked what her problem was! everyone needs paying not just laura, so its pretty tough if she earns over 100 a day coz dp need to share funds to everyone

You need to grow up, dear...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Tara25
I wonder what time we will get an update on AW? I keep checking lol but nothing Sad I'm so impatient! lol xx
Hi, http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

In theory we could payout full earnings right now but how long will that last for? Its £100 a day, so if you have a remaining balance it carries over to the next day and then paid out, so the delay is minimal to be honest for 95% of members. We have members requesting credits of over 6k each day, we have to stabilise the outgoings until AW fix it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Angel, English-Caroline, lucyloo, Ms Dee, MsClara_Wilde, sarahxxx
(10-10-2016, 11:23)admin Wrote: Hi, http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

In theory we could payout full earnings right now but how long will that last for? Its £100 a day, so if you have a remaining balance it carries over to the next day and then paid out, so the delay is minimal to be honest for 95% of members. We have members requesting credits of over 6k each day, we have to stabilise the outgoings until AW fix it.

Thanks
Hi admin,

Does the 100 rule apply for those who request a payout monthly?
Hopefully AW will be sorted before I need to request a payout again but would prefer to know if it will affect my next months transfer 

Thanks again for all your help and updates
Hi, it most likely wont affect next months transfer no, I would really hope its all sorted before next month.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Cassey, the way you are talking Laura is absolutely disgusting.

Laura, I'm sorry theyre being so horrible to you. Good for you for earning so much money, I'm sorry that your income is being capped.

Please ignore Cassey. She's jealous and nasty.

xx
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, del2, sarahxxx, Tara25
Some girls are total bitches and need to worry about themselves rather than what other girls are doing/asking , got nothing nice to say ? keep it to yourself.

x
I think she'll be quiet now. She got "Cristal'd"...lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Tara25