Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 19:30)Junior Wrote: @Laura20

You seriously need to chill out, we're all in the same boat including Adultwork. Things like this happen in business, you can't do nothing about it. But sitting and complaining, attacking Adultwork isn't helping.

im not attacking aw at all...n dont tell me what to do
chill laura , payments will get sorted honey when they get sorted , xxxx we cant do anything but wait
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie
(27-09-2016, 15:05)admin Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 14:23)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Wee quick question DP. could you let me know if any funds will be in my account later today or tomorrow? Thanks xx

Hi, aiming for today.

Thanks

Been checking all day, no funds in my account  Huh  will it be tomorrow? x
It's just a cash flow problem for us all I reason we will get our pending requests by end of the week aw are hopeful Smile Smile xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
(27-09-2016, 15:32)MissLouiseKay Wrote: I would like to think that this might make girls realise that you shouldnt keep all your eggs in one basket and its helpful to have a safety net of money rather than living hand to mouth....!!!

#optimistic

^^^^ This ^^^^
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Another wee question lol Aw are saying they are hopeful our pending credits will arrive in our bank accounts this week. Will it make a difference if i have joined DP? My name is no longer on my bank account details when i go to transfer credits :/ Will they still be able to get the money into my account? xx
(27-09-2016, 20:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Another wee question lol Aw are saying they are hopeful our pending credits will arrive in our bank accounts this week. Will it make a difference if i have joined DP? My name is no longer on my bank account details when i go to transfer credits :/ Will they still be able to get the money into my account? xx

Joining DP will not change any name on pending credit requests, I'm not sure what you mean
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • admin
(27-09-2016, 20:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Another wee question lol Aw are saying they are hopeful our pending credits will arrive in our bank accounts this week. Will it make a difference if i have joined DP? My name is no longer on my bank account details when i go to transfer credits :/ Will they still be able to get the money into my account? xx

Hi, no difference and funds will still arrive to your account as normal.

Still processing all applications and forms.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
im annoyed now because i dont see why they cant just put these credits into our accounts?! i dont want to sign up with payoneer etc...so frustrating....
and by accounts i mean bank onto our statements