Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(26-09-2016, 16:39)Blue-Velvet Wrote: Has anyone NOT in a dailypay group actually been paid today?

No :-(
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet
(26-09-2016, 16:33)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi, i'm interested in joining Daily pay. Can i get more info on how to do this? Many thanks xx

If you read up the thread there is a step by step
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
can someone tell me if payoneer will still accept payments from AW that I can withdraw or is the whole system affected?
(26-09-2016, 16:33)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi, i'm interested in joining Daily pay. Can i get more info on how to do this? Many thanks xx

Hi, its this form http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(26-09-2016, 16:39)Blue-Velvet Wrote: Has anyone NOT in a dailypay group actually been paid today?
No, i keep checking but there's nothing in yet. Will it be in by tomorrow then?? x
How are you being paid DP? I don't get how you're not affected by it?
me too
I have just submitted my request to join Daily pay. How long will it be before i can transfer my funds? Thanks xx
Shocking behaviour from AW, I feel very very sorry for the ladies affected by this. Why was more warning not given to the girls? I think it's appalling so close to Christmas too. I am 30 weeks pregnant so super super grateful to have DP in my corner, I can't imagine the stress of being landed with this. Fair play to Colin and the DP team for stepping up and processing the huge influx of new applications and helping these women out. I have no idea for sure, but I speculate Colin/DP will be paying the girls out of their own funds until they receive their payment from AW via a different means? Either way, I am grateful they do what they do, whichever way they do it!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin, Angel, English-Caroline, jackiebigtits, littlelilyx, miss_naughty, Ms Dee
Yes true, there is also another Daily Pay Group on AW so all be aware.