Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help !! urgent have i been hacked?
They sound very familiar & the process does sound legit, and of course you can tell they are as they are asking you to use the adultwork domain.

Best of luck on the convoluted process it can be sometimes!
Hi

I originally verified my AW account with this:

https://www.validateuk.co.uk/

They do a fast track application if I recall if anyone needs an ID fairly quickly
They do just randomly ask people to update their verification details from time to time.Its just to check that its the same person still using the profile its not been sold on etc.I had it a while ago and couldnt see why either.
I think sometimes if you access from a different country it can sometimes trigger it too .
Hun how did u get on in the end? x
Heart 
(02-10-2015, 22:11)laura20 Wrote: Hun how did u get on in the end? x

Got deleted in the end Sad swines!! all my hard work Sad new profile set up dust off and start again!! (was on daily pay too Sad......)

ive applied for proper ID so this hopefully wont happen again, thank you all for your support,

xxxxxxx
much love scarlett x
i signed up with daily pay and did my forms now too have my account deleted and hack..no one helping been with adultwork for 6 yrs this is what i get..
plz help
Adultwork would not delete you account for no reason , message them and ask why x
(22-08-2016, 12:36)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Adultwork would not delete you account for no reason , message them and ask why x

well  they been looking into it but i cant log in my profile is gone..everything..when i signed up 4 daily pay is when it happend..they thinking it fake hackers not here now i may have to start all over hmmm..
(22-08-2016, 13:00)amrika Wrote:
(22-08-2016, 12:36)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Adultwork would not delete you account for no reason , message them and ask why x

well  they been looking into it but i cant log in my profile is gone..everything..when i signed up 4 daily pay is when it happend..they thinking it fake hackers not here now i may have to start all over hmmm..

Did you join Daily pay using this link, http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Or did you join a daily pay service elsewhere?