Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
Nova this is not a response to your opinions of ukp

It's a response to your general demeanour here, I'm not even going to point out the multiple false bits of info you have posted because you strike me as someone that will always believe they are right

You keep banging your own drum and to be blunt your boring, just plain boring

Get over it
I think it's got to a point where everyone's just repeating themselves and there isn't anything left to contribute to this thread of any real value. Surely this should just be put to bed now.

X
(17-09-2015, 17:49)comaaminion Wrote: Nova this is not a response to your opinions of ukp

It's a response to your general demeanour here, I'm not even going to point out the multiple false bits of info you have posted because you strike me as someone that will always believe they are right

Get over it

So if it's so boring Cat boy why do you keep reading it and feel free to point out any false info I've posted.

Last time you were here you also had a go at me for criticising SAAFE and I suggested that you should go back to UK Punting and ask Admin/Adam what he thought about that site, "fuck SAAFE" I believe was the last comment I recall him making, although I share the sentiment I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, so did you ask him ? and did you chastise him for his attitude as you did me, no I didn't think so. You see that's the problem I have with you comaaminion your a hypocrite and too scared to challenge the nasty stuff on UK Punting because you know you'll be banned.

I'm actually surprised that someone as naive and fluffy as you has lasted as long as they have over there, I saw your thread on here where you seemed to be trying to help out a certain wg who's profile had been deactivated, well listen my friend she's a grown woman who has come to another Country to work as a prostitute do you really think she can't handle that herself, one thing Adam and I do agree on is that you should never kid yourself into believing your their special one as that can only end badly especially if you write on forums, you'll either wake up one day and find the scales have fallen from your eyes and the truth will have dawned in which case you may write one of those revenge reviews to try and put her out of business or you'll become so blinkered where she's concerned that you'll end up jumping all over some poor guy who gave her a neutral because she wasn't on top form the day he saw her and earn yourself the tout or cheerleader tag.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather you stayed fluffy than started acting like that small minority on your forum who sound like they could be members of a grooming gang or inmates of a segregation unit in a prison. It's best to take the middle path and be honest about your experiences, remember your writing reviews to help other punters spend there money wisely not to put a wg out of work or increase her income.

Can I ask you to do one thing for me comaaminion would you just answer the following questions please as truthfully as possible.

1. Do you believe that Puntico is really a Barrister and do you trust his reviews

2. Do you think James999 is a genuine member of your forum.

3. Would you like to see limits placed on the number of reviews written about an individual wg to prevent your site being manipulated by touts.

4. Do you think it's right that forums like UK Punting and SAAFE allow anyone even a first time poster to make unsubstantiated allegations against a wg/punter.

Thanks and Happy Punting.
(17-09-2015, 18:03)Pixie Wrote: I think it's got to a point where everyone's just repeating themselves and there isn't anything left to contribute to this thread of any real value. Surely this should just be put to bed now.

X

Pixie don't blame me for keeping the thread going I've only been responding to the posts of others and in the last week or so the mushrooms have been coming thick and fast. First we had Vincent the fake Abdul trying to convince us that UK Punting really isn't so bad because he got banned for suggesting a wg could spread infection due to her lack of hygiene, then came MacMushroom aka Miss Esoteric the pseudo-intellectual who can't spell wailing her displeasure at the way I'd brought disrepute on the forum she loves so much by hijacking it for my own purposes, well if she loves it so much how comes she hasn't posted on it for nearly two years. Now I don't want to appear cynical but do you think she was hoping to get her name mentioned a few times on UK Punting by attacking me, listen Miss Esoteric if the phones getting a bit dusty you might want to consider editing your profile as it is a tad long, well it's more like War and Peace actually, I have tried reading it a couple of times myself but my finger goes numb from all that scrolling and I also have a very real fear from what I've read already that the word "Courtesan" is going raise it's ugly head sooner or later, just a little tip here comaaminion if you do see that word on a profile just move on as it's really just a euphemism for "I like to talk a lot, about myself actually".

And last but not least the return of Cat boy, now how could there possibly be anything wrong with a forum that has a nice young man like him as a member, perish the thought.

Pixie don't forget that this thread is extremely popular and even if it is locked then new threads with a similar subject matter will be started, there are several others already in existence. I really don't want to spend my time arguing with mushrooms I really just want a place where I can expose fantasists and touts because that is very valuable knowledge for punters who read forum reviews but if Admin/Adam wants to keep sending his special envoys then I will respond.

I'm Nova70 - The Mushroom Slayer
(18-09-2015, 04:50)Nova70 Wrote:
(17-09-2015, 17:49)comaaminion Wrote: Nova this is not a response to your opinions of ukp

Get over it

So if it's so boring Cat boy why do you keep reading it and feel free to point out any false info I've posted.

Last time you were here you also had a go at me for criticising SAAFE and I suggested that you should go back to UK Punting and ask Admin/Adam what he thought about that site, "fuck SAAFE" I believe was the last comment I recall him making, although I share the sentiment I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, so did you ask him ? and did you chastise him for his attitude as you did me, no I didn't think so. You see that's the problem I have with you comaaminion your a hypocrite and too scared to challenge the nasty stuff on UK Punting because you know you'll be banned.

I'm actually surprised that someone as naive and fluffy as you has lasted as long as they have over there, I saw your thread on here where you seemed to be trying to help out a certain wg who's profile had been deactivated, well listen my friend she's a grown woman who has come to another Country to work as a prostitute do you really think she can't handle that herself, one thing Adam and I do agree on is that you should never kid yourself into believing your their special one as that can only end badly especially if you write on forums, you'll either wake up one day and find the scales have fallen from your eyes and the truth will have dawned in which case you may write one of those revenge reviews to try and put her out of business or you'll become so blinkered where she's concerned that you'll end up jumping all over some poor guy who gave her a neutral because she wasn't on top form the day he saw her and earn yourself the tout or cheerleader tag.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather you stayed fluffy than started acting like that small minority on your forum who sound like they could be members of a grooming gang or inmates of a segregation unit in a prison. It's best to take the middle path and be honest about your experiences, remember your writing reviews to help other punters spend there money wisely not to put a wg out of work or increase her income.

Can I ask you to do one thing for me comaaminion would you just answer the following questions please as truthfully as possible.

1. Do you believe that Puntico is really a Barrister and do you trust his reviews

Couldn't care less

Couldn't care less

3. Would you like to see limits placed on the number of reviews written about an individual wg to prevent your site being manipulated by touts.

Couldn't care less touts are generally dealt with promptly

4. Do you think it's right that forums like UK Punting and SAAFE allow anyone even a first time poster to make unsubstantiated allegations against a wg/punter.

Not my call, so I don't loose sleep over it

There you go answered all four

Not really fussed about anything you mentioned about myself, you have an opinion , congratulations but please don't get confused and believe I'm making a real effort to read the drivel you post

As you know I think it borders boring additionally self indulgent

You really strike me as a case of sour grapes
(18-09-2015, 17:47)comaaminion Wrote:
(18-09-2015, 04:50)Nova70 Wrote:

Get over it

Couldn't care less

Couldn't care less

Couldn't care less touts are generally dealt with promptly

Not my call, so I don't loose sleep over it

There you go answered all four

Not really fussed about anything you mentioned about myself, you have an opinion , congratulations but please don't get confused and believe I'm making a real effort to read the drivel you post

As you know I think it borders boring additionally self indulgent

You really strike me as a case of sour grapes

Yes you have answered my questions but now I'm a little confused, in your previous posts you told us that you joined UK Punting because you wanted reliable information but now your saying you don't care whether those who contribute to it are genuine or not, punting forums exist so real punters can share information with other real punters once it becomes clear that it's easy for touts and fantasists to operate on a forum that basic function is undermined and if members like yourself don't care about that then what's the point. Of course the majority of my posts on this thread are about that very issue and that's why I don't think UK Punting can be trusted so thank you for validating my argument.

So they deal with touts promptly do they, is that very well known member of your forum still circulating the schedules of certain wgs via pm, now is he doing that as a favour to forum members or is he receiving payment or payment in kind, now as we know Admin and the mods read many of the pms so why haven't they put a stop to it.

Well comaaminion I think we're done, apart from that thread concerning that wg you've developed EAS for you've spent most of your time trying to silence me but as you can see I'm still here and will continue to warn real punters that they may be throwing their money away by trusting a site which allows so many fantasists and touts the freedom to write reviews.

BTW did you look at "CB" he just started sounding very Barristerish all of a sudden.
(17-09-2015, 04:29)Nova70 Wrote:
(16-09-2015, 23:00)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Jesus why is this thread still going??! There are surely far more interesting things in life. Who the fuck cares who James is or what he did? Just move on..

I care Katie and I'll tell you why, over the last nine days I've punted four times spending over £500 that's far more than usual for me but I had a few days off work and the schedules of the wgs I wanted to see perfectly suited me so I thought what the hell I'll do it. I've seen one of the women a few times before so I could be pretty certain that one would work out OK as for the other three well one was a recommendation from a virtual friend on another forum but the other two were choices made purely on reviews and comments from punting forums including UK Punting, all four punts I'm glad to say either lived up to or exceeded my expectation so thank you to those real honest punters who made it possible for me to spend my hard earned money wisely.

I'm an experienced punter and forum member and I've got a pretty good eye for telling the difference between real and fake reviews and the credibility of those who write them, but now put yourself in the shoes of a newbie punter looking at reviews on a site like UK Punting, he wouldn't have a clue, the nonsense I've revealed on this thread is just a tiny sample. This is why James999 is important as you've got the Admin of the site pretending to be someone else just to stir the shit instead of running his forum properly making sure that punters are getting solid advice from real punters and not fantasists and touts, he's often uses James999 to provoke a response so he can ban a member, some pretty decent contributors have met their end in this way. Apparently there's now a thread titled "Where's James999" because of my posts on here Admin/Adam had to stop using the account, he could bring it back of course but now his members will just ignore the jibes knowing there's no point in responding.

Please don't take too much notice of the post from Miss Esoteric as she has an agenda, listen to how angry and indignant she sounds apparently finding my posts "intolerable" but then go and look at her profile, her posts attacking me are her first for the best part of two years, she's either a UK Punting member or she has clients who are and they've drawn my posts to her attention, she's just the latest in a long line of mushrooms sent here to get the thread locked. The only war that's going on is the one waged by Admin/Adam and you know all about that, he monitors this and other forums looking out for criticism of his site you yourself were added to the prostitute blacklist even though your not a prostitute, as your a Cam girl he can't really touch you but if a wg continued to speak out she'd then find herself the subject of a fake review claiming she offered bareback sex or had an STI.

Admin/Adam has also declared war on AW punters, he allowed one of his members to create accounts on UK Punting hijacking the usernames of AW members in an attempt to discredit them, the imposter was allowed to attack both wgs and amazingly other UK Punting members, no one I know has even the slightest clue why this happened.

My posts have had an effect, fake reviews have been removed James999 is redundant and the fakes and fantasists I've mentioned have either fallen silent or are being ignored by other members, this can only be of benefit to real punters. I see no harm in using this thread in that way, SPs can have threads to warn them about scams or dodgy AW service seekers so why can't punters have a place where they can be warned about fake reviews and reviewers as this information can save them both time and money, but the best reason to keep this thread open is because a certain person keeps trying to get it shut down and that's why you know it does have influence.

Well, well, well.

Had to sign up as I have been following this thread and it always makes me chuckle.

Yes there are idiots on UKP, but you get that on every site. Just gnore them and move on, plenty of genuine people on there. Same as this site. And on SAAFE.

But this post has been an eye opener. If i'm correct I have just worked out who you are on UKP.
Also, I can honestly say that I have never heard you nickname mentioned on UKP so no idea where this has come from.

(26-08-2015, 12:41)Nova70 Wrote: I'm told I've actually become a bit of a cult figure privately on the site for saying things that wouldn't be allowed on it ..............I'm sure they said cult.
Nova70 rants on about UKP due to his lack of ability to do anything interesting with his life.

He claims not to be a member yet continues to bash them from afar, he could join the site and put across his point of view directly to them. A coward is a person that slags people off and will not face them directly.

He claims to be a punter but is probably a 15 year old schoolboy

I suggested he start his own punting forum to help his fellow punters, he ignores the suggestion and it is my belief he has already tried and failed.

He is a sad and jealous individual with nothing better to do with his life.

The real truth is, he is the only person, on this site, that gives a F*** about UKP, a person with a few more brain cells would have worked that out by now, and he wonders why I think he is an idiot?

Sarah x x x
(28-09-2015, 12:13)SeekingtheTruth Wrote: Also, I can honestly say that I have never heard you nickname mentioned on UKP so no idea where this has come from.

(26-08-2015, 12:41)Nova70 Wrote: I'm told I've actually become a bit of a cult figure privately on the site for saying things that wouldn't be allowed on it ..............I'm sure they said cult.

***********************MUSHROOM ALERT***************************

Why is everyone so convinced I'm actually a member, I'm not and as you know the site is now members only so I can't read it, I'm still sent reviews that are of interest to me and kept informed about those I've mentioned by UK Punting members who know me on other forums, they also supply me with information concerning those they believe to be fake in some way so they can be exposed here as it's just not possible to do that on the site itself.

There is one very good reason for not joining UK Punting and that is because they allow the personal information of wgs to be mentioned on the site so by joining your waiving your own right to annonymity, now even if I was outed as a man who pays for sex it would do little harm but I still consider it my own private business.

Yes there are fantasists and touts on all forums but the difference where UK Punting is concerned is that they KNOWINGLY ALLOW fake reviews and encourage touting, because there is no limit to the number of reviews that can be written about an individual wg those who have had several mentions have raised their prices so now as soon as a wg realises she's been mentioned on the site a couple of times they do the same, I can't speak for elsewhere in the Country but in London UK Punting is responsible for adding around £20-£30 to the cost of a decent punt, that's not really "putting the punter first" is it.

Admin/Adam has no interest in running a real review forum that's why he allows the fantasists and touts the free run of the site and that's why it's impossible to know whether anything you read on UK Punting is real or not.

Same questions for you......

1. Is Puntico really a Barrister and do you trust his reviews.

2. Is James999 a genuine member of your forum.

3. Do you think there should be a limit to the number of reviews written about an individual wg over a certain time period.

4. Do you think it's right that sites such as UK Punting and SAAFE allow serious unsubstantiated allegations to be made against an individual even by a first time poster.