Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

first album you bought?
(03-03-2013, 22:29)britishmilf Wrote: who is old enough to have taped the top 40 or was it 20 then? ready to pounce on the tape recorder to avoid the djs banter... me, i confess!

haha me too

i'm ashamed to say my first album was Madonna, think it was called 'the first album' (on tape) - didn't get any better either, big country after that :/

find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
Changesbowie in 1990 with my pocket money. You could say I've had a lifelong thing for handsome men in feminine makeup Smile
First tape album..
Now that's what I call Music.... (note no number)

First Vinyl 12"
A Night at the Opera (not when it was released though)

Ahhhh.... now, if we're talking vinyl, I do remember what my first 7" single was....

Kings of the Wild Frontier - Adam and the Ants Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
First album I bought (saved up my pocket money) - Oasis 'What's The Story, Morning Glory'.

First single I bought - 'Bitch' by Meredith Brooks. Seems befitting. Ha ha.
(06-03-2013, 01:11)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Ahhhh.... now, if we're talking vinyl, I do remember what my first 7" single was....

Kings of the Wild Frontier - Adam and the Ants Big Grin

Snap!

I posted my first singles above...a different Adam & The Ants single but it's funny that they're featuring here as first purchases!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(06-03-2013, 11:22)Classy_Katy Wrote: I posted my first singles above...a different Adam & The Ants single but it's funny that they're featuring here as first purchases!

That's 'cause they were grrrrrreat!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(06-03-2013, 12:33)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 11:22)Classy_Katy Wrote: I posted my first singles above...a different Adam & The Ants single but it's funny that they're featuring here as first purchases!

That's 'cause they were grrrrrreat!

Unfortunately it also gives away our approximate ages!

Just had to find Ant Music on YouTube...love it!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx