Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

beards & moustaches
i just cant have someone licking me who has either its too rough & jaggy

anyone else feel like that
No not keen either its bad enough when hubby hasnt shaved over the weekend!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
even kissing i my face goes bright red
I think it depends on the beard itself some can be really coarse and stubbly but others can be really soft

The skin on my chin is really sensitive and it always looks red its as if I have been exfolliated after a bloke with stubble
Just think how we feel!

lmao
I do like a light beard or a well trimmed one and I like a well groomed moustache too. I don't know why I just always have done. As Emily says, it depends on the texture of the beard, some are quite smooth and soft and don't do too much damage. I guess it is not the most flattering look, but just think of all those dead skin cells they have helped you get rid of Smile
(16-05-2011, 17:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: Just think how we feel!

Having to just imagine how you feel Mr Smith as my arms arent quite long enough to reach Dundee to feel in personBig Grin
I quite like a beard on some men... i think it depends on the man- i've met lots of men in the past who are freshly shaved and i think 'woah that's too smooth'.... but then i also love this guy who naturally can't grow a beard and that's lovely!! (but so is he so that's probably why). admittedly some beard can feel like you're having your face scratched off, but again other's are quite nice.

i've never kissed a rumpelstiltskin style mind- has anyone here???
I never go to a meeting unless my face is like the proverbial baby's bum!
A gent......but a naughty one