Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I wonder why?
Why do some clients have to be such children and try and play working girls off against each other?
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Why do I leave everything to the last minute? The gym shuts at 5pm and I haven't got out of bed yet (except to make a cup of tea and chat to the postman).
oh ann u still have time go for it
Well I wonder why when it comes to the weekend I have to have a bad back and can hardly move Grrrrr!

The only consolation is that it is better than it was but still not good. Also me hobbling around on a stick does nothing for my image Ha ha!
Why does adding stock to a website have to be soooo boring!!!!
I can relate to that - listing stuff on Ebay has to be the pits as well. I did my descriptions earlier and that was bad enough, especially being at at a funny angle! Got the listing later to look forward to.
I'm still debating on if I should add them to Ebay as well, but to be honest as it's new stuff and people always want a bargain, I doubt they would even get the stock price back on there, so I shall hold fire for the moment.
Dont blame you there Kate - I only sell on Ebay what I know I can make money on. If I sell anything else it is to get rid at any cost.
Maybe we could have a Classified section on here.
I wonder why I haven't got a hangover.