Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

for the attached guys
how do u cover your tracks with forums, things like AW, emails from your other half ?

i had this little fantasy i wanted to try before i had threw away my old work uniform it was kinda dangerous as it was going to be very public

we had arranged everything through AW it was like a spur of the moment booking, so he told me what he drove number plate etc... as i drove there was about to walk over to him when i saw this deranged looking woman kicking his car

later found out it was his wife he had rushed out without shutting everything down
Use private browsing in firefox, all Internet history is immediately deleted when the browser is closed. Email either from a web mail site or from AW, and by PM here.

Well, I dont know how effective it really is, but on my internet settings, the delete is set so that when I switch off the PC, all the temporary files are automatically cleared. I doubt it would stand too much of a scrutiny but for the casual observation, it works well.

Came about quite innocently on my old PC as I set it to clean every time as the cache just filled so quickly and the PC then slowed down to unacceptable levels.
A few years ago I bought the OH her own laptop, so no real need to use mine.

The OH religiously uses Outlook and IE, where as I use Firefox, Chrome, and IE (in that order). They are all set to clear the history upon exit. The cache is cleared weekly.

My 'Other' emails come to me via another email address I have specifically for this, and I use Thunderbird for those, while all other emails come in via Outlook.

I still sweat when she says 'just gonna use your computer...'Confused
Ha ha Vulcan I used to feel that way too.
I Always a secret gmail email account for this work, delete all old emails regularly, and I use a program called ccleaner (google it) to erase internet history, caches, recent files etc.
hi nicename welcome to the forum
Don't forget that all those "Index.dat" files that are hidden and dotted around your computer all store the sites you have visited - and the wonderful "MSHISTnnnnnnnnnn" folders and files hidden away in a hidden folder called content.ie5 .. Microsoft stores so much stuff in hidden files it could make people paranoid Wink
I use In Private browsing on Explorer which seems to work erasing all browsing history and also my own email accounts which OH doesn't know about - oh, and also AW email of course. Also, accessing Internet on iPhone helps as well, as I'm doing now while OH is asleep in other room!
I have had three guys now found out by not deleting all there e-mails etc.
That was one reason why I closed my private e-mail down a few months ago.
I received a message to it from a regulars wife.
It upset me greatly.
She had seen all his messages to me and others.
He was a Lucy and Hubby client and some photos had been sent via the e-mail as well.
You can just imagine the shock for the lady.
Not good at all.

Lucy.

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359