Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

This week
You can't blame me either. You were here before I was!
Plus I've been off all week. Gotta love those Irish boys! Think I may be returning there on a regular basis. The guys are full of blarney!
(21-08-2011, 23:24)lucy7 Wrote: Enjoy your time with your family Emily.

Lucy Smile

thanks Lu will do its am not often they come down for this long just logging in when sleepy heads are all in bed really enjoying them being here the only down side is I am having to cook nightmare need an outside caterers
(23-08-2011, 00:46)Emily of Halifax Wrote: thanks Lu will do its am not often they come down for this long just logging in when sleepy heads are all in bed really enjoying them being here the only down side is I am having to cook nightmare need an outside caterers

told u that u would need your pinny
(23-08-2011, 00:51)lolo Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 00:46)Emily of Halifax Wrote: thanks Lu will do its am not often they come down for this long just logging in when sleepy heads are all in bed really enjoying them being here the only down side is I am having to cook nightmare need an outside caterers

even been to Asda and done some shopping never been known before

So now I have bougth it what the hell do I do with it
(23-08-2011, 01:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote: even been to Asda and done some shopping never been known before

u feeling alright
(23-08-2011, 01:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 00:51)lolo Wrote:

even been to Asda and done some shopping never been known before

Hope that was not to upsetting for you Emily
hope you brought everything from the easy to cook section
outside caterers now thats a good idea or a whole stack of various takeaway menus
that will deliver to you

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Stress levels I have actually cooked tonight homepride pasta bake but I did make the salad I now need to change my user name to nigella god i was so stressed
Get Kate to cook for you when she arrives. She does a mean pasta dish. Yum, yum.
does she know that you have volunteered her services Ann on the way to asda to cater for a pasta dinner party of 50
(24-08-2011, 00:06)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Stress levels I have actually cooked tonight homepride pasta bake but I did make the salad I now need to change my user name to nigella god i was so stressed

Hope you did not cook the salad Emily Big Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]