Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
They always say !00% natural, So is the couple of ounces of sugar these so called sports / energy drinks contain.
Talking of dodgy names, I seem to recall that Cona Coffee were going to sponsor a race car in Brazil until someone pointed out Cona in Portuguese is the vernacular for vagina, the idea was quietly dropped!
I love the fact we have diverse names. I think the world is a poorer place now we only have CIF and not JIF as well, and there is no longer a Ulay, as it's all Olay.
well have to love & leave u both just now as my 3:30 booking is just parking
xx
Have fun.
(10-08-2011, 03:15)SassyAnn Wrote: I love the fact we have diverse names. I think the world is a poorer place now we only have CIF and not JIF as well, and there is no longer a Ulay, as it's all Olay.
Opal fruits! I have no idea what they are called these days. Let alone the Marathon / Snickers thing. I'm an old reactionary anyway. When ever anyone say metre I say yard. Big Grin
starburst! I need sleep, I have to be out of here by 11am in the morning. If anyone wants to see me in the morning, they had better not wake me up!

I don't drink coffee or caffeine induced teas, so it tends to have a fine impact on me when I do have it.
Enjoy your sleep. No early morning nookie then? (makes mental note for future reference) lol
normal I love it David (please make a note of that) but normally I don't go to sleep past 1.30am. This is exceptional for me, as I'm sure the girls will vouch for me. It is rare to see me on at this hour.
Fair enough. I'd better get my skates on too. I'll catch you all later. xx
Everyone in bed now ?