Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rioting
What kind of country am I raising my kids in to.
Riots reported in London, leeds, Manchester, and croydon.

I say gas the lot of them, bring in the army - sod this human rights crap.. You break the law you have no rights.

The police have no control any more they are not feared.

All this coz a drug dealer was shot...? One less piece of scum.
They say all will be brought to justice... How.. Prisons are full.

The police are stretched to over limits at the moment, they cN only do so much.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I actually agree with you Jayzee
the army should be called in to take back control
the police are very weak in this country and going to jail is like a holiday
our jails should be a bit more like the jails in the far east
The police should be armed but they should be properly trained in the use off
as there are a load of idiots that hide in the police force as well

If you let the army in send in the special forces before you know it the rioters would have gone
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Youth don't fear the police any more.
Prisoners now rights in prison... How

Paedos and murderers are kept at our cost... Clear them out bring back the death penalty

Teachers have very little control over students now either.. Again human rights and no respect
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Totally agree I have experienced it a couple of times

Once years ago the meadowell riots and a few weeks ago and edl protest in halifax people just turn on there own

to bring it down to ground level and the type of children we are raising there is a 5 year old child that lives very near us who I have watched for a while bullying and hitting other kids at one point I was not sure where he lived i had his house mixed up saw him hitting a little asian girl and her younger brother went out to say something and saw what I thought at the time was his mother so thought better of it it turns out I was wrong it turns out from speaking to neighbours and other kifds that this child is English and the hole situation is shameful and embarassing,the parents of the bullied children which are all either asian or eastern european have complained about the childs behaviour to the perents and they dont give a toss so if this is how that generation is being broughtup who's fault is it.

They grow up thinking this is what we can do and this is what we are going to do

Bringing in the forces for something like this is un-constitutional (I kid you not) any government that suggested it would be committing political suicide.

What should have happened, is that all armed police should be fitted with video cameras, in an incident like has happened (where the police allege self defence, but the witnesses say otherwise) then that footage should be immediately published to prove the guilt or innocence of the person shot.

The metropolitan police aren't very good when it comes to shooting innocent members of the public (and then trying to cover it up with the comments "I though he had a gun/bomb etc")

If the man did have a gun, and did shoot at the police then he got what he was due..... if he didn't then these riots are the police's own fault, and coming clean sooner would have prevented them happening. (In London at least)

The riots spreading are down to malcontents around the country who have seen it happening in London, and think they can get away with it.

Even more annoying is that our political lords and masters are all busy enjoying their holidays, an making no effort to do their jobs and lead the country!!

Oh the person who was killed was a drug dealer? Fair play, fair play!
If only the same would happen to all of them there wouldnt be a drugs problem, bt then there are the people who would protest against that so they are no different to the scum rioting right now. Wipe them all out i say, human rights is the worst thing thats ever happened to this country and these riots prove just that.
I was in Brixton for the last riots there. I was trying to get home but they'd shut the tube station so I had to get off at Stockwell and walk through to Brixton. There were loads of kids phoning and texting their friends to come down and join in. And telling them where the police were so they could avoid them.

The locals were all coming out of their homes looking completely bemused. It was kids coming in from Crystal Palace, Croydon - all over the place, just out to cause trouble. Thinking that if the trouble has already started they won't be noticed in the melee. It really annoyed me. Why couldn't they do it on their own doorstep, why come to mine?!
(08-08-2011, 22:58)Freddo Wrote: I actually agree with you Jayzee

If you let the army in send in the special forces before you know it the rioters would have gone

I don't think they can. Have they not just sacked them all after coming back from Afghanistan?

(09-08-2011, 04:26)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 22:58)Freddo Wrote: I actually agree with you Jayzee

I don't think they can. Have they not just sacked them all after coming back from Afghanistan?

They had better get them back quickly as this country is going down the pan fast.
The riots are moving across the country at an alarming rate wonder where it will be tonight
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Probably Derby, as that is where I will be and then tomorrow it will be Manchester because I'm there.