Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Frustration
(26-07-2011, 11:42)lolo Wrote: i thought kent came under some band where they had to leave so much of the countryside

Yes it does but there seems to be ways around it

(26-07-2011, 11:43)monty69 Wrote:
(26-07-2011, 11:41)Freddo Wrote:
(26-07-2011, 09:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love fields and countryside, please don't tarmac over them Sad

So do I Kate the trouble is all Kents towns have nearly grown into one
there used to be distinct areas between towns now you can drive through countless towns without realising you have gone through them

There are some green field around but not as many as there should be

Lol Freddo, it isnt quite as bad as all that - but I do agree we have too many large connurbations in Kent and not much chance of slowing the growth.

Monty if my memory serves me right you come from the posh half of Kent Big GrinBig Grin
This will not make a lot of sense to a lot of people Monty but you can now drive from Dartford Tunnel to Sittingbourne and you will always see houses on your journey in less than 1 mile spaces
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am sorry Freddo but you have forgotten the bit north of Cobham on the A2 - there is about 2-3 miles of woodland in between the two connurbations. Otherwise, I would have to agree with you!!
(26-07-2011, 11:54)monty69 Wrote: I am sorry Freddo but you have forgotten the bit north of Cobham on the A2 - there is about 2-3 miles of woodland in between the two connurbations. Otherwise, I would have to agree with you!!
I remember driving in Kent and not being able to go a minute or two without a building of some sort, even if it was a sleepy little village.
I like Northumberland, you can drive all day and barely see another car. Huge swathes of wilderness and pouring rain.
c'mon ann u havnt commented on DS pic yet
what is frustating this week is my landlady having work down at one side the little shop at the other side having work done, so having to meet very late on at night
I have just commented Lolo - as soon as I saw it. How could I not?
Just wish the others would pull their fingers out. Happy for the girls to get their boobs out, but a simple request like post a pic with yourself and your favourite tool goes unheeded.
i know they all go bashful its not as if we are asking them to show their faces
Yeah sorry Ann mine came without my favourite tool but you got the idea. I get to think a lot of the guys are all talk and no trousers!
defo right monty
We're talking about YOU DrC, MrS, Freddo Frog, Hicky, NickBristol, MrNiceGuy and all you other shy and retiring types!
Phwoar! I've just realised instrument panels are good too!
What lovely big hands you've got MrS! Looking extremely shaggable there I must say. I'm having a swoon.

It's in the wrong thread - that's why I've only just found it. MrS you might need to repost it!