Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Your best punt/punter
lol I like Gary as it happens. I always have done.
You like fat blokes that can't dance? I'm in!
Speaking of aging popastars - has anyone seen Debbie Harry on T in the Park on the red button on BBC?
Now theres a woman who still looks so good in her 60's - her face is remarkable and i am told she has had nothing done to it.
I saw her in interview fairly recently and yes she still has it. The woman oozes sex appeal. I admit I prefer Gary when he is slimmer, but I love his creativity and ability to write lyrics. I alway have found intelligence alluring.
Intelligence - oh bugger thats me done for then!
Well...
had a client last year blondie was his idol, he had been trying to get hold of the life size poster of her in the red minidress but couldnt find it, managed to find it in germany so when he came for a booking on his 50th after it was finished i gave it to him, thought he was going pass out walking down the stairs
Lolo that was the loveliest thing to do. I would have cried if it had been me you had given it to (if that was what I had wanted if you get my drift). You're a sweetie x
Beneath the ravenous, voracious, prickily sexual exterior, she runs pure marshmallow.

Gawd love her.
Lolo prickly, I doubt that unless you cross her of course!
Unless you attempt to tell her her skirt is tucked in her knickers, or you drive like an ass!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You first punt/punter Emily of Halifax 46 69,082 12-07-2011, 09:11
Last Post: English Kate