Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
adultwork have confirmed my old profile will remain at seeking services and can not be changed!! Fran is also doing the same!!

WOOHOO thank you everyone that has supported us both, finally we have had a positive result Big Grin

LOVE xx
EXCELLENT! Big Grin

So... the big question is.... did you get your credits back?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Despite our best efforts you were not able to get your profile back with nearly 1,000 feedback, as I had hoped.

Maybe your ordeal can serve as a reminder to be rather more careful who they are signing over their profile to. As I keep saying, the group managers have more control over your profile than you do as rather painfully demonstrated by the loss of yours and some dickhead is now the proud owner of a couple of empty service seeking profiles with over 1,000 feedbacks between them

Way to go, douchebag
i noooooo but he will be 100's of £s down a week now! i have every confidence i will get my feedback back soon enough Smile just so relieved to be free of him!
Okay since there is nothing else to lose & your old profiles are clearly absolutely worthless it may be worth pointing out that this group is to be avoided at all costs:

http://groups.adultwork.com/4562

Ok, so I seem to have managed to 'leave' the group-and now my old GM hasn't paid me my wages, yet he has paid jazmin who left as well...
Seriously, where does this dude get off?!
ANYONE, is there anything I can do about him witholding MY hard earned credits that were withdrawn before I even left the group?!
As you may know now, should have waited on final payment sorry.

The credit situation is slightly confusing, technically you dont have any credits?

Is this process correct:

You earn credits, credits are on the performer account. GM pays you from his bank account. Credits on the account get transferred to the GM's bank.

If this is correct then you never really had any credits and they all belong to the GM.

The Q above from TB "did you get your credits back? " totally confused me as the question doesnt make sense if the GM is taking 20% unless the GM was using vouchers to take the 20%?

Only the Q "Did you get your final payment?" would make sense.

When you say withdrawn, where were they withdrawn to? his or your bank?

This help article mentions everything needed to know from this past situation http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=185 with the current situation being mentioned here "In all cases the credit balance of the Group Member remains the property of the Group Manager."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
He transfers all of our creds from our AW profiles and puts them into HIS bank account, then he pays us from his bank account into our bank accounts. I just don't understand why he has paid the other girl who left and not me???
I fully understand that whatever creds were in my fran19 account when I left is kept by him, it's the funds that are now sat in HIS bank account from 2-3weeks ago is what I'm not getting, as well as, like I said, the fact that he paid jazmin2221 and not me.
Is there any legal advice that is available to me?
I have contacted the GM on this matter and am STILL awaiting his reply...
a bit off topic but i am looking at joining a group to help sell my pics and movies ect ... can anyone advise what groups are SAFE to use and how much you have to pay per week xx
(20-07-2012, 18:00)crystal denison Wrote: a bit off topic but i am looking at joining a group to help sell my pics and movies ect ... can anyone advise what groups are SAFE to use and how much you have to pay per week xx

I don't about groups but have you considered sites like clips4sale? I've just joined them but haven't uploaded my clips yet.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,557 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust