Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's worth watching on the telly tonight?
Trinity belle... if you ever come to manchester im taking you to the stretford end!!! fantastic atmosphere
90 minutes of pure pleasure plus fergie time!
Haha - I'll keep you to that Wink x

(Edit: Trinny wonders what the "stretford" end might be? But presumes it has something to do with football!)
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
The Mentalist - on now!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(15-03-2013, 19:30)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Haha - I'll keep you to that Wink x

(Edit: Trinny wonders what the "stretford" end might be? But presumes it has something to do with football!)

Its the loudest, sweariest, most atmospheric end of the stadium, it used to be the main standing bit but now its all seats, though noone sits down! Ill take you to Ferdinands restaurant after to get over it.... he's a player btw lol! Smile
(15-03-2013, 22:58)britishmilf Wrote: Its the loudest, sweariest, most atmospheric end of the stadium

I can do loud and sweary... I used to sing in a band! lol

(15-03-2013, 22:58)britishmilf Wrote: .... he's a player btw lol! Smile

Haha! Not a chef, then? Blush
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Lots of singing going on too!

(16-03-2013, 00:22)Trinity-Belle Wrote: [quote='britishmilf' pid='49518' dateline='1363384690']Its the loudest, sweariest, most atmospheric end of the stadium

I can do loud and sweary... I used to sing in a band! lol

(15-03-2013, 22:58)britishmilf Wrote: .... he's a player btw lol! Smile

(16-03-2013, 01:16)britishmilf Wrote: Lots of singing going on too!

I'm less good at that, ironically!

Too many faaaaaaaaags.... I sound a bit like a cross between Janice Joplin and Mariella Frostrup these days lol....
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
They would love you on cam with sound and or on the phone Trinity! Ive got a husky voice and they all love it, its mentioned every night.... all accept one guy who thought I was scottish for some unexplicable reason!

I think I might do some recorded erotica!
Oh I'm not "husky" I don't think? Not when I speak normally, at least? Dunno... there are a few of members here who have spoken to me on the phone... they would probably be better placed to say about that!

.... but singing is definitely husky these days!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I am, think i always have been, but made worse by being a smoker, may be husky is the wrong word, sort of Honour Blackman is it? Pussy Galore!
couldnt sing if my life depended on it.