Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 14:04)admin Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 13:44)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Hi

I applied for daily pay last night any idea how long it will take? Not in any rush just would like piece of mind

Also my two weeks previous are pending but I guess that is a wait and see too

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte

Hi, will be done today, in progress. Since the weekend we have processed around 450 applications, keyboard is on fire here.

Thanks

450?! That's crazy!! You guys are gonna need a holiday after all this! lol xx
(27-09-2016, 14:10)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

I applied for daily pay last night any idea how long it will take? Not in any rush just would like piece of mind

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte

Hi, will be done today, in progress. Since the weekend we have processed around 450 applications, keyboard is on fire here.

Thanks

THINK I WILL TOO LOL!!!
(27-09-2016, 14:14)laura20 Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 14:10)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte

Thanks

THINK I WILL TOO LOL!!!

ha ha same! Or a VERY large glass of wine! :O xx
Ok Admin. I just wondered if I did join DP would my VAT details be changed? as I don't want them changed as I am already VAT registered. I am going to of course see how these next couple of days go and then decide on what to do next. If I do join DP it will only be temporary till AW get sorted.
Wee quick question DP. could you let me know if any funds will be in my account later today or tomorrow? Thanks xx
(27-09-2016, 14:18)Read reasCeceUK Wrote: Ok Admin. I just wondered if I did join DP would my VAT details be changed? as I don't want them changed as I am already VAT registered. I am going to of course see how these next couple of days go and then decide on what to do next. If I do join DP it will only be temporary till AW get sorted.

Read the email aw said about payments by that they have found another company to process the uk payments but further checks like checking your age etc may be required , it's on there email about the payment delays xxxx
I didn't receive their email to my phone. But yes I read that bit on the updated page on AW
Hopefully get sorted soon ........
(27-09-2016, 13:50)laura20 Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 13:37)country-gal Wrote: there trying to get remaining payments sent this week , any payments after 11th October can be cancelled and placed back into your AW credit account , fingers crossed they find another company to do the uk and cheque payments because the other options paxum , and payoneer seem to charge you ! I aint comfortable with being charged extra to get access to my funds

worrying to say the least , stressful for AW and for all us lasses concerned ...xxx

hi where did you hear that we will hopefully get our 2 remaining transactions this week? x

Is there something wrong with you?

Read this: http://www.adultwork.com/pacnetissues.asp

All the information that we know is there.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • del2, SwingingMilf
(27-09-2016, 14:18)CeceUK Wrote: Ok Admin. I just wondered if I did join DP would my VAT details be changed? as I don't want them changed as I am already VAT registered. I am going to of course see how these next couple of days go and then decide on what to do next. If I do join DP it will only be temporary till AW get sorted.

Hi, details dont change no.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4