Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Good Luck Lolo x
getting there hard to take 8000 calories when can barely eat so just more milkshake supplements
Oh babe, I feel for you. 8000 calories... just a few doughnuts short of my usual fare.

Mmmmmm, doughnuts.....
not through choice but the alternative to 8000 calories at the time & now is still horrid
(30-06-2011, 18:44)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(30-06-2011, 01:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Actually the magic wand idea is not a bad one. In the past when I have had a back ache I have found that masturbation has helped to ease the pain and help me sleep too.

That was the whole idea, however, if you have back ache Kate have you ever tried direct application of the wand to the painful area?

You may or may not know this, but Hitachi actually designed the wand as a deep muscle massager, some enterprising soul found a more entertaining use for the massager, and the rest is history.

How are you feeling today Lolo?

Good idea, although I have only recently purchased my magic wand and my last back spasm was over a year ago, so will keep that thought for the next time.
Are you feeling any better today
Ditto. xxx
alot better now off the painkillers
Good news. Are you still doing vampire impressions?
not as bad as the last couple days
I think you're a star Lolo, you have my full respect. If it were me I would have milked it for every bit of sympathy I could get. xx