Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is AW Down
This hasnt happened in a long time but last time I remember it took a couple of days, bloody hope its up and running again today. Last chance to get credits up before tomorrows transfer Sad
Thankfully I have several videos that are needing done to keep me amused. Then sunbathing!
Seems like BIG problems lets hope they manage to get it sorted asap. least they have put a message up so everyone knows as loss for all but these things happen. So fingers crossed it will be back hopefully in hours rather than days.
It's a public holiday in the US today so we have a time difference of at least 5 hours behind us to contend with too, so I shouldn't think work is even going to start on it till Tuesday afternoon our time.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
ClassyKaty, you are correct. It is Memorial Day in the US (being American I know this trivia). The day the US honors fallen Soldiers/Sailors/Marines/Airmen (similar to the UK's Remembrance Day). Well, with any luck, when the workforce goes back on Tuesday in the States, it will be fixed. Enjoy the summer weather today..
This does not look good. The last time it happened they lost almost all of the photos and we had to reload them.
(28-05-2012, 10:23)Classy_Katy Wrote: It's a public holiday in the US today so we have a time difference of at least 5 hours behind us to contend with too, so I shouldn't think work is even going to start on it till Tuesday afternoon our time.

I believe the site is actually hosted in the Netherlands

Whit (Pentecost) Monday

And should we all not be on holiday today except they changed it to next Monday?

Sarah x x x
I hope so Sarah...that brings us back online sooner.

I still work on my bank holidays (what I do depending on whether I'm child free or not)...they can be the best days!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Site back online.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Wow...just saw that and thought I must be seeing things!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy