Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Good work to the dailypay team on keeping up with everything.

Quick question admin, can you give an expected wait-time for a payout if I was to sign up today? I've got my couples profile and then my fiances profile we would be signing up.

Appreciate your response.
.. actually I should (hopefully) cancel my transfer request for 11th tomorrow myself.. so ignore that question xx
Heart  Heart http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=2110061&T=2110061   Heart Heart  Twitter: @Miss_LucieJones
i was told id have my payment a few hours ago if i joined DP and nothings gone in Sad and as far as the bacnk trans i was due today and next mon looks like ive just completely lost them.... AW aint gonna pay them so whats gonna happen to them? Im due about 1300 from those 2 payments!!!! So annoyed
What is wrong with asking questions about a company you're going to possibly be handing over full control of your profile too? What is it you're not able to grasp in that.

I think it's important to know how a company does business as you could end up caught up in something. You never know. A bit like AW and PacNet :/ So it IS our business.

I find it actually mad that people are on their high horse about some peoples skepticism considering the times we live and what has just happened with PacNet. it's best to be cautious in my opinion. I'm sure DP would agree considering they're caught up in all this too.

I will be making the decision soon to go over to dailypay and I was with them before. I know how it works and I believed the service I got was good but I still ask questions because I can't just blindly follow. So fetish B has every right to ask questions, if it sounds intrusive so be it.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to del2 for this post:
  • Cece, HornyHeidiBush, MissL, Tara25
well i tried registering for the dailypay forum and keeps saying username invalid!! gggrrrr
(26-09-2016, 19:27)laura20 Wrote: i was told id have my payment a few hours ago if i joined DP and nothings gone in Sad and as far as the bacnk trans i was due today and next mon looks like ive just completely lost them.... AW aint gonna pay them so whats gonna happen to them? Im due about 1300 from those 2 payments!!!! So annoyed
I think someone mentioned we will be able to have those credits returned to us. Not 100% sure but if anybody else knows anything about this please let us know. I'm waiting on near £1000 for 2 payments. I'd like to think they haven't just disappeared. This is really stressing me out Sad
(26-09-2016, 18:38)admin Wrote: Hi, as far as I am aware, no payouts have been sent out today from AW. The help page https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp has

"We have been told that we can make payments through to 28 September although this has not yet been confirmed"

and "this has not yet been confirmed" is highlighted.

Thanks

Hi, do you know what will happen to the 2 payments i'm due this week and next? Will they just disappear? Sorry for asking so many questions it's just i'm relying on that money being in. I'm a single mum and really need the money for my daughter. Thanks so much for your time and help x
(26-09-2016, 20:14)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 18:38)admin Wrote: Hi, as far as I am aware, no payouts have been sent out today from AW. The help page https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp has

"We have been told that we can make payments through to 28 September although this has not yet been confirmed"

Thanks

Hi, do you know what will happen to the 2 payments i'm due this week and next? Will they just disappear? Sorry for asking so many questions it's just i'm relying on that money being in. I'm a single mum and really need the money for my daughter. Thanks so much for your time and help x

IM IN THE EXACT SAME BOAT, I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING TODAY AND IF TOMORROW, TODAYS PAYMENT SHOWS UP AS TRANSFERRED IM GONNA BE PISSED OFF ROYALLY!!!!
i got the impression that we WILL be getting paid tomorrow?!

i am getting seriously worried! Sad
(26-09-2016, 20:19)laura20 Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 20:14)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Thanks

IM IN THE EXACT SAME BOAT, I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING TODAY AND IF TOMORROW, TODAYS PAYMENT SHOWS UP AS TRANSFERRED IM GONNA BE PISSED OFF ROYALLY!!!!

Oh don't be saying that Sad i have a really bad feeling that might happen. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight! xx