Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Now what...why can't some folk get a life
If they know about it they stop it.

It would be quite hard for AW to police everything transmitted through the site, the man power needed would probably put them out of business.

People are able to report any rule breaking and AW are usually quick to act on it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
But so many girls advertise that they have no taboos when chatting, they could easily pick up the word taboo in profiles.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(28-07-2012, 11:07)Admin Wrote: If they know about it they stop it.

It would be quite hard for AW to police everything transmitted through the site, the man power needed would probably put them out of business.

People are able to report any rule breaking and AW are usually quick to act on it.

Huge amount of girls on aw are no taboos , anything goes!

we all know they talk about everything as when i am on directim i get enough guys wanting to chat about anything taboo, but for me there are things i just cannot and will not do for any amount of money.

So can you clarify if aw allow incest chat, mummy son / daddy daughter chat etc...........?

Although this is a huge fantasy anything taboo fantasy seems to be allowed on aw as sooooooooooooo many girls are advertising no taboo and the ones that just do directim do so well for the mere fact they talk about things not allowed on any other sites without losing there job.

Aw do not make this clear i do not think , which is why you see so many no taboos
(28-07-2012, 10:25)blue-satin Wrote:
(28-07-2012, 10:14)Missnaughtyness Wrote: I think there needs to be a clear rule on aw what can and cannot be talked about in directim/chat and cam.

With most sex lines there is a clear guide what can and cannot be talked about. So if its ok to talk about ANYTHING taboo i would like to see it somewhere so that my profile would not be on line if i talked about those things. Maybe Admin can answer this one as i think it is an important question

Taboo chat is big business for aw as on an ordinary chat line the guys know there are not allowed to talk about it and directim does well with Taboo chat.

Hey i am up for talking about fanatasies and i know for most it is just that a fanatasy, i understand a lot of fantasties and know they are just that, my mind can be quite dark when it comes to fantasy.

Having said that when it comes to age play i would take it back to my own sexual experiance which was well before it should of been, but i consented knew what i was doing. I also get some of the whole senarios surrounding age play in which there can be many.

However...........There is extreme age play and i question it ,like when the man did infact come into directim ask if i would talk about a 2 year old and what he would do to her........each to there own but i wouldnt be able to sleep at night in talking about it in the context he wanted it in, there was no senario for him, just to my mind a sick man...........I am not a judgemental person at all, we are all different.

But i do beleive there are peados that come into aw and feed off some of the girls as thats were they can get extreme taboo chat. Hence why i say with some guys there is a fine line with age play
I hope you reported the sick Bastard Angry

I just kicked him out, knowing full well he would go to some other girl on aw that will indeed talk about this with him, this is happening all the time and thats where age play and fantasy is a fine line.......anyone getting off on abusing the very young need help.
(28-07-2012, 12:26)Missnaughtyness Wrote: So can you clarify if aw allow incest chat, mummy son / daddy daughter chat etc...........?

Maybe you should add that question to the list Admin is making here:

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2422.html
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(28-07-2012, 12:26)Missnaughtyness Wrote:
(28-07-2012, 11:07)Admin Wrote: If they know about it they stop it.

So can you clarify if aw allow incest chat, mummy son / daddy daughter chat etc...........?

Aw do not make this clear i do not think , which is why you see so many no taboos

From the tos quote above it would appear its not allowed, As I understand its not illegal in real life though.

People getting away with it doesnt mean AW allow it, it just means AW havent caught them yet.

You can add a Q here for the AW webmaster to reply to and he can hopefully clear any confusion for us http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2422.html
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
The thing is, whilst saying 'No Taboo Chat', many girls do not publish anything on their profiles contrary to those rules, they are just stating what they are willing to do in bookings - which is outside of AW, technically. So, there is no content uploaded, that's how my understanding of it is.

It would be impossible for AW to police anyway. If someone makes a Skype booking and wants to discuss a fantasy roleplay scenario, how would AW even know they were doing it?

Obviously the problem arises if you start depicting and/or telling people extreme scenarios in your profile or have content pertaining to that nature on your profile. AW after all is just a platform for people to sell their services. What you do in those services AW has no knowledge of, technically speaking.
Also, I don't think this case law would actually set any precedent for sex workers, the defendant in that case was actually a convicted paedophile liasing with another paedophile, and they were discussing the kidnap and/or torture of a real victim, seemingly. The police had him in their sights for a good while, apparently.
Each to there own, i am not the the virgin mary ffs but i do think age play can have sick senarios, and your feeding the minds of already sick guys when it comes to some things.

As for the rest i dont really have a problem with , but as admin have already put above the terms and conditions of what aw wont allow..........it is pretty clear, if the extreme taboos want to go against that up to them but at least they cant moan if aw ever caught up with them.

and yes your right for phone bookings i am sure it would be very hard to police, but i m sure if they wanted to they could as some guys would email first about an extreme................and i was more talking about directim and for that if aw did check there could see for themselves on chat logs.

and on another thread there on about skype etc maybe monitored in the future i dont think its worth the risk...money is money and hey i love sex but no amount of money will make me pretend i am into abusing the very young coz i think its sick!!!!
DirectIM is obviously offered by a different company (JustCamIt) and AW don't have access to your chat logs... Someone else told me that...