Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What’s The Best Time To Have Sex?
When in the presence of another like minded individual who wants it as much as you

(26-10-2011, 17:22)MrSmith767 Wrote: When in the presence of another like minded individual who wants it as much as you

Excellent answer! To quote Pierce Brosnan in "Mamma Mia" - "My sentiments exactlly"
I just want to have fun Tongue
I think night time or afternoon time is best time if sex or romance. That time your mind as stressful as reduced as sex with your partner. In night as cool environment so it is very romantic.
On any rare occassion that I have access to a generally compliant woman and an erection during the same phase of the moon. :-)
The best time for sex?

Why, sex o'clock, of course!

Tongue
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(23-10-2011, 22:13)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: When I'm asleep, just don't waken me up !! Big Grin

Same here - it's so horny!

There is actually a niche fetish interest in sleeping girls being fucked & is probably one of the more popular rentals on my profile!
Anytime girl's !!!!! lol GCBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Always seems to be mornings for me. My partner doesn't really have much of a sex drive so it's pretty difficult to say. Twice a month is lucky for me! Coming up to our 5 year anniversary though so I can't say it bothers me, it's just how he is.
(25-05-2012, 09:14)kitty Wrote: Always seems to be mornings for me. My partner doesn't really have much of a sex drive so it's pretty difficult to say. Twice a month is lucky for me! Coming up to our 5 year anniversary though so I can't say it bothers me, it's just how he is.

I'd struggle with twice a month lol.

Hubby and I been together 13 years still 3-4 times a week. Always had a high sex drive hence why I do what I do and hubby loves it too so works wellTongue
its gotta be 1st thing in the morning... makes use of my 'morning glory' andputs you in a chilled, relaxed mood for the day ahead Wink