Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Clare's law - What are your thoughts?
Well I certainly wasnt proud of the old me and definitely glad I changed.

Could solve a lot of problems if you could find the reason why some people (men and women) have to be violent.

Having read your earlier post again, I thought you were tall at 6ft - your sister must be pretty much the tallest lady in Scotland at 6ft 8in!
all my family are 6'8 or over monty i stopped growing when i got pregnant
Wow - some record there!

The only other tall girl I have known was the daughter of a Member of my Co-operative. She was 6ft 4in @ 13 years old. Bizarrely, her Mum had to go to a fetsh shop in Folkestone to buy her daughter's shoes as she wore size 15 (I think)!! Seemed really odd to meet a young girl who was taller than me.
(20-07-2011, 11:44)monty69 Wrote: Wow - some record there!

The only other tall girl I have known was the daughter of a Member of my Co-operative. She was 6ft 4in @ 13 years old. Bizarrely, her Mum had to go to a fetsh shop in Folkestone to buy her daughter's shoes as she wore size 15 (I think)!! Seemed really odd to meet a young girl who was taller than me.

yes some places are terrible to buy things for taller people
I have an American wholelsaler website that I used to use a lot and they do up to size 15 (I think). www.wmsclothing.com
Thanks for that Kate - I do believe she has grown a lot more now - she is the tallest girl in England and when I met her and her Mum, that was 4 years ago at least.