Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
(27-07-2011, 06:16)lolo Wrote: lol its penance for u, take it in your stride, dont be falling asleep, mind i done that in a meeting was so bored ended up falling off the chair lol

Ooops that wasnt such a good idea Big Grin

I doubt I shall be falling asleep as I will be doing a lot of talking - problem is I will be dealing with a lot of people how have their heads up theri own arses who will be thinking the same of me. All good fun!
lol we used to if anyone new started had to sit in as they went through stuff we had heard countless times, so it was ways of trying to block the speaker out lol
oh right, fair enough - can imagine there are only so many ways of saying something.
was about valves & the different components that went into producing them & what they did
I can imagine the wobbly people as they try and stay awake ha ha
used to feel sorry for the poor guy who ust have done that everyday
Ha ha good point but mind you he might have enjoyed it!
u could be right he was too cheery
that sounds so interesting Lolo can't imagine why you fell asleep zzzzzzzzz
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Not only to fall asleep, but to fall off your chair.... genius. Well done that woman.
Ridiculous way to start a meeting. All very well for the new person, but what about the rest of the assembly?
I've just been woken by Housekeeping.... seriously considering going back to sleep!
Ax