Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid for positioning but not received it - help!
Hi all

A strange problem today! I paid 2.50 positioning for tonight 9pm to 10pm. The credits have been debited from my statement but they weren't showing on the positioning page itself, which I thought was odd.

When I logged on, I therefore checked my placement and I can see that I am on the very last page at the bottom and not on the first page which should happen with paid for positioning.

My frustration is that not only have a I lost an hours worth of featuring, I have been charged the 2.50 that I paid for the positioning feature and during what has been a very quiet week I am a bit miffed about paying out money for literally nothing.

Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so, were you able to get the money refunded back from Adultwork, as I believe they state that they don't refund positioning fees if something goes wrong but this seems a little unfair.

Many thanks

Messages In This Thread
Paid for positioning but not received it - help! - by sultryshelley - 29-11-2016, 22:36